Chapter 2

We finally got to school as the bell rang for tardy. "Shoot! We're late!" Luna yelled and ran inside the school doors. She ran to her first period class and opened the door. Her friends and other class mates looked at her. "Mrs. Lani we are late again are we?" A skinny man stood up. "I-im sorry Mr. Don." Luna looked at the ground. "Just get in a seat so we can start class!" He snapped. She fast walked to her desk and sat down. "Now today we will be learning how to dissect a frog. Please grab a partner and sit at a desk."

Everyone went with their friends. Luna looked around. She found a boy sitting in the corner. He had brown hair. The brown hair was covering his eye. She looked at him confused. "Is he new?" She thought to herself. She walked over to him. He looked up. His eyes were a beautiful dark green. She hesitated but asked. "Um well I don't have a partner and I need one for the science project. Can you be my partner." He nodded. "Oh well um... where do you want to sit?" "We can sit over their." He pointed to a corner. "Um ok?"

She walked to the desk in the corner and pulled out the stool and sat down. He sat down beside her. "Um well my name is luna...." He looked at her. "Nick." Luna nodded. She felt so weird next to him. Mr. Don passed them a dead frog.

Luna gagged. Nick smiled. "You don't like dead stuff that much do you?" Luna sighed. "I hate dead stuff." He grinned and looked at the frog. Luna tryed to start a conversation. "So um... did you just move here?" He nodded. "Yeah I moved Into the moon lake apartments."

She widen her eyes. She lived their. He looked at her. "What?" She looked away. "N-nothing." He shrugged and looked at mr. Don give out directions. Luna looked at the clock every five minutes. She wanted to get away from this class.

The bell rang and she sighed in relief and grabbed her backpack. Before she walked out the door nick said, "I hope we meet again, luna." She flinched and walked away from Mr. Dons class fast. He is so weird. She thought to herself. She sighed and walked to her next class.