Chapter 6

Luna ran to the front office door and didn't see nick. "Nick?!" She looked around the hallway. Luna felt something tap her shoulder. She spinned around and saw nick behind her. "You seemed worried about me?" Nick smiled. Luna's face turned red. She let the redness from her face disappear. She rolled her eyes at him. "No I wasn't, I just didn't want to get in trouble for loosing the new student." Nick shrugged. "So where is the cafeteria?" Luna sighed. "Follow me." Her and nick walked to the cafeteria.

Luna opened the cafeteria doors and walked in with nick. All the kids went silent and watched them two get some lunch. When they get their lunch, nick looks at luna. "Can you sit with me?" Luna hesitated but sighed and nodded. Luna let nick show her were he wanted to sit. He chose to sit at the table in the corner. "Why does he always sit in the corner?" Luna asked herself. She sat down in a chair across from him. Nick started eating his pizza in silence. Luna looked around and saw all the kids staring at them. She saw someone move. She looked at the person and realized it was Sebastian, and he did not look happy.

Luna glanced over at nick. But he payed no attention to Sebastian. Sebastian got to the table and looked at luna. "Luna come sit with me. You don't need to be sitting with a wimp." Sebastian went to grab Luna's arm but got pushed into a table. Luna widened her eyes and saw nick in front of her. Sebastian glared and nick. "She's staying here with me at this table." Nick pointed to the table him and luna were at. Sebastian got up. "Ok wimp you asked for it!" Sebastian and nick were circled around students saying, "Fight! Fight!" Luna bit her bottom lip. She had to do something.