Chapter 10

Luna walked into the front office and saw her dad talking to the old lady.  "Hi..." her dad looked up at her and walked over to her. "Are you alright?" He asked calmly. Luna nodded. "I just want to go home..." Luna's dad nodded and her and him walked out of the school doors.

Luna got to the car and opened the front door and sat in the front seat and closed the door. Her father got into the car and sat down and closed the door. Instead of starting the car, her father turned to her. "Luna.... I know your....boyfriend punched you and I don't think you should be dat-" "You can't tell me what to do in my love life!" She snapped. "You need a boyfriend that will protect you and never hurt you and take care of you. Sebastian is not the right boyfriend." "Oh and who is?!" Luna was getting frustrated, but she knew her dad was right but she didn't want to give in. He dad sighed. "I don't know.." "So don't tell me what to do!" She yelled and turned away to the window. They drove home in silence.

When they got home luna got out and slammed the car door and walked up the stairs to her apartment and opened the door and walked to her room and slammed it. She walked to her bed and let herself fall on her bed. She flinched when she hit her stomach. She sat up and sighed and looked around her room. She heard the door close and heard footsteps go down the hall. She layed in her bed. "Maybe I should break up with Sebastian....." Luna thought as she drifted off to sleep.