Chapter 7

Sebastian was throwing punches at nick. Nick dodged them and smirked and punched Sebastian in the stomach. Sebastian backed away but kept trying to punch nick. All the kids were laughing. Luna looked at all the kids in disgust. "Who likes a kid..... her boyfriend.... to beat up a new student?" She asked herself.

As the kids kept shouting and laughing Luna's friends ran over to her. "Poor guy. He's new and he's already getting beat up." Della said calmly. Clarissa nodded. "What should we do?" Della and Clarissa shrugged. Luna sighed and thought about it. "I know what to do." Luna got up and pushed threw the crowd of kids. All luna knew is that she will get hurt.

Luna got to the center of the fight. Sebastian was about to punch nick. Luna jumped in front of nick and Sebastian punched luna in the stomach. All the kids gasped as luna fell down and blacked out. Nick widened his eyes and ran over to luna. "Please be ok...." He mumbled. He looked up at Sebastian. Nicks eyes turned a deep dark green. He growled and picked up Sebastian and threw him across the room. Sebastian flew into the tables and was knocked out.

Nicks eyes went back to his normal dark green eyes. He turned to luna and picked her up. Luna's head layed on his chest. Nick glared at the other kids. The other kids stepped away. Nick walked passed them. He walked out of the cafeteria and into the hallway. "I'll always protect you luna..... you'll never get hurt ever again...." He whispered to her and walked to the nurses office.