Chapter 5

Luna ran threw the doors of the cafeteria. She looked around and found Della and Clarissa in line. She walked over to them. "Hey." They said and waved. Clarissa sighed. "I hate Mrs. Ferns class. I mean who likes to learn about summarys and read books and idioms and all that stupid stuff?" Luna giggled. "I don't know. We just have to." Clarissa rolled her eyes.

They went and got their food. It was pizza again. Della smiled when she got her pizza. They walked to their table and sat down. "It's pizza again!" Clarissa sighed. "Whats wrong with pizza?" Della asked while eating her pizza. Luna gave her pizza to Della and looked around for Sebastian. She finally found him by his friends. "Guys I'll be right back." Luna got up and walked over to him.

Luna got to their table and Sebastian looked up and smiled. "Hey." "Hey luna." She sat down next to him. He put a arm around her. She smiled. He looked back at his friends and talked about how football season was coming up.

One of Sebastians friends said, "Did you hear about that new kid? He looks like a wimp." Sebastian laughed. "Yeah he does." Luna widened her eyes. She forgot about nick! She got up and raced out of the cafeteria. She hoped he was still in the front office door.