Chapter 11

Luna woke up the next morning. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked at her clock. 8:20, dad must be fixing dinner. Luna sighed and got up and changed Into some shorts and a tank top and walked to the kitchen she heard talking and walked around the corner and froze. There was her father and.....nick.

Nick saw her and walked up to her. "I-i wanted to come check on you since it was my fault you go-" Luna cut him off. "It's not your fault I chose to get hurt." He smiled. She smiled back. Luna's dad coughed. They turned to him. "Well I have invited nick to stay over for dinner. If that is alright with you?"

Luna nodded. "Yeah that's fine." Luna walked to the kitchen table and sat down in her chair. Nick sat down beside her. Her dad pulled out chicken out of the oven and set it on the table. He grabbed a knife and cut the chicken and put it on three plates. He passed a plate to luna and nick. He grabbed his own plate and sat across from them.

Luna and her dad listened to how nick told them about his old town he lived in and his old school. He told funny things about his old school. Luna and her dad laughed. When they got done with dinner luna walked nick to the front door. Nick stepped outside. He turned to her and smiled. "Thanks for the dinner." Luna nodded. "Your welcome." Nick hesitated but kissed Luna's cheek and walked upstairs to his apartment. Luna blushed and stood there in shock. She closed the door and walked to her room. Why did he kiss me? And why did I like it? She asked herself.