Chapter 8

Luna woke up and found herself in the nurses office. She sat up and rubbed her stomach. "Why am I in he-" she just remembered. Sebastian was trying to punch nick and he punched her and she blacked out. "Oh no!" She looked around for nick. Was he ok? A hand touched her shoulder. She turned her head towards the hand and looked up and saw nick. She sighed in relief that he was ok and safe. Wait.... why was she happy he was safe?

"Can I sit by you?" Nick asked while standing up. He hopped she would say yes. Luna nodded and scooted over. He sat down next to her. "Are you ok?" Luna nodded. "Does your stomach still hurt?" "Just a little...." Luna rubbed her stomach. Nick sighed. "I'm sorry..." Luna looked up at him confused. "Sorry for what?"

That you got hurt..." "Oh that wasn't your fault. Your not the one that punched me in the stomach and made me black out." Nick nodded. "I guess. But you still got hurt. Why did you do that? Why would you jump in front of me and take the blow?" "Cause I don't like fights and my boyfriend wasn't very nice." Luna looked at nick. His eyes looked sad. "What is it?" He shook his head. "Nothing." Luna shrugged and looked around the nurses office.

"Well the nurse told me you are going home. She needs you to rest." Luna sighed and smiled. "At least I don't have to show you around." Nick smiled. He had a warm smile that made luna feel safe and secure. She didn't know why though. "You should probably go to the front office. Your father is up there." Luna sighed. "Ok.." She got up slowly and found her backpack next to a chair. She grabbed it and opened the door. She turned to nick. "Bye, nick." She waved her hand and walked out. Nick sighed. "Goodbye luna..."