Chapter 14

"Now if I were to travel to brazil to africa how long would it take me?" Mrs. Tina asked and looked around. Luna was looking outside the window not even paying attention to anything. She could see the leaves blow around the lawn of the school. She saw someone run threw the lawn to the front doors of the school.

She scooted closer to the window to get a better look. She looked at the person again and saw...nick. Why was nick there? Why wasn't he in school?! Luna sighed. She would have to ask him later. She scooted back to her desk away from the window. She looked up to see her class mates and Mrs. Tina looking at her. "What?" Luna asked confused. Mrs. Tina walked over to her. When Mrs. Tina got to her she said. "Mrs. Lani please go to the nurse."

Luna looked at her confused. "What? Why?" Mrs. Tina sighed and grabbed her arm to show her three scratches that were bleeding. Luna widened her eyes. "I didn't do that!" Mrs. Tina let go of her arm. "Mrs. Lani, the nurse's office now!" Luna didn't move. She was afraid she would get in trouble for something she didn't do. Mrs. Tina thought of something and walked out of the class room.

She came back in with someone. Luna looked up and saw nick standing next to Mrs. Tina. "Since your the only one that she'll listen to please take her to the nurse!" Mrs. Tina yelled annoyed. Nick walked over to luna and grabbed her arm and grabbed her bag and walked out the classroom. Once they were in the hallway, nick turned to her and pointed to her arm with the three scratches. "What did you do?!" He said a little angry but was worried at the same time. Luna rolled her eyes and walked to the nurses office. Nick sighed and followed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sorry I haven't been writing in awhile!!!! Sorry that this chapter is not really good but I guess enjoy