Sneak peek

This is a sneak peek of a story I will be writing in the future hope you guys like it 😊 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you tell me what happened that night? What do you remember?"  I looked at Dr. Gilla. She had long black hair and bright blue eyes and she was skinny and tall, maybe 6'1? I was quite for to long and she took this as a sign that I was not ready to talk about what happened that night. "It's ok if yo-" I cut her off. "No, I was just thinking...." I sighed and closed my eyes trying to remember as much as I could from that night. I took a shaky breath and nodded that I was ready.

"Lexey?!" I looked up from a book I was reading. "Yes Tyler?"  Tyler was a popular jock and apparently he could get any girl to date him. Well, except for me of course. I knew he liked me but, I had my reasons for not dating him or showing any affection to him.

"Are you coming to the football game tonight?" He didn't even give me time to answer when he said, "Your coming." I had no choice in the matter. Tyler and I have been best friends since we were toddlers. People always stared when me and Tyler would hang out. I wouldn't blame them, a popular jock hanging out with a bookworm is a little strange.

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "I guess I'm coming then..." Tyler gave me a cheesy grin and walked away. I smiled slightly and went back to my book. The bell rang right when Justin was about to kiss Sarah. I cursed under my breath and walked to my next class....Math.

I walked right in when the bell rang for classes to start. As I walked to the back of the class I face planted the floor. "Aww the bookworm is blind she must need glasses." All of the students laughed. My face turned red in embarrassment and I quickly picked up my stuff. But when I reached for my book someone grabbed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Till next time my friends 😉