Chapter 9

You were on the road now, time had passed since the police station, lots of time it seemed. You hadn't slept for so long, Mrs. Loomis started to worry.
Her whispered concerns usually consisted of small 'You should get some rest' or 'You look so sleepy', but you never seemed to be able to fall asleep.

When you slept, the nightmares would come. It was easy to conceal them when you were at the cabin. But now, it was to hard to sleep, so you stopped trying.
It was morning now, but you didn't know what day. Your phone had died so long ago. It felt like months had passed since Halloween. Months and months of melancholy peace. Now, something new had happened, and it seemed like to much for you.

Billy woke up first, and gave you a small kiss and whispered 'Good Morning'. Little did he know you'd been up all night, restless.
You guys had been living in the news reporter van, always on the move. You had no idea where you were, but you knew it was far from home.

Mrs. Loomis appeared seemingly out of nowhere. She woke everyone else up before making her announcement.

"We are going to need to leave the U.S. because the whole entire United States knows who we are. That means, we should cast a vote. Of course, Mickey and I will leave it up to you guys, since we are not suspects."
And with that she turns around and leaves the room. You look around at Billy and Stu, confused. They don't seem the least bit surprised.
"What the hell? Did you guys know about this?" You interrogate them, your eyes ablaze.
"Y/n we're really sorry. We didn't want to upset you but its for the best. We are in the middle of a nation-wide manhunt. We have to run." Stu says apologetically.
You glare at them and storm out of the van. 'How could they do this?!' You break into a run when you hear Mrs. Loomis's concerned yells.

+++++++++++Time skip+++++++++++

You don't know how long it's been, and you don't care. Fuck them. You ran so far, your chest feels itchy and burns. You heave breaths of cold, frosty air. It bites at your burning chest and brings tears to your eyes. You're walking now, and want to think. You were scared. You didnt intend on leaving the US when you'd gotten into this. It was crazy.

You stumble over a root, and then another. Your vision blurs with the hot, stinging tears as they drip down your face. You trip on another object, but you can't see what it is this time. Your head starts to pound and you keep stumbling. You start seeing whites dots, and that's when you trip one last time, and fall to the ground. You don't feel the impact, in fact, you don't feel anything except the burning sensation in your head.

As the white dots get larger and larger, and you want to die because of the pain in your forehead, you feel something. A liquid seeps into the crook of your neck. You've thrown up. As the liquid reaches your chin, everything fades to black, and you slip away.

Away, away, away...

𝕆𝕜𝕒𝕪𝕪𝕪𝕪. 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤. 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕘𝕠, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕜𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘! 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕗𝕠 𝕠𝕟 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤
÷)