Chapter 5- Your POV

You couldn't breath. It was like someone just punched your throat. You couldn't hold back the tears as you sped away from Billy, watching in the rearview mirror as he was handcuffed and boxed away into the police car. Stu had passed out by then. You drove faster, so the police would not follow you.

You drove to a nearby pharmacy and picked up supplies to help Stu. The cashier looked at you like you were crazy. Once you got on the truck and looked in the mirror, you could see why.

Your hair was a mess and coated in sweat. You had blood on your face, and you dress was bloody, a mix of real and fake. Your knees were still covered in beer, blood oozing from them. You sighed at your state and started the truck. You didn't know where to go. The police would surely be at your house. You couldn't go to any of your friend's. You decided to go to a cabin that your father had in the woods not to far away.

When you arrived at the cabin you met another dilemma; How were you supposed to get Stu out of the damn truck? You sighed and got out, bringing the supplies to the other side and attempting to fix him up there. You opened his door and lifted His shirt to see the wound. It was deep, but it looked liked the bullet had gone through, no bullets fragments in sight. You take the alcohol and squart some on the wound. Stu groans and yells in pain. At least you know he's alive. You whisper in his ear.

"It's ok Stu. You're ok. This is gonna help". You take some cotton and dab it on the wound, cleaning the blood away. You take some gauze and wrap the wound ccarfully.

Stu groans in protest, but you continue to treat him. Once your done you shake him awake. He doesn't wake at first, so you give him a light kiss on the forehead.

He chuckles, it coming out raspy and tired. "Wow Y/n, you sure are a good doctor." He gives you a wink and you blush. He looks around in question. "Where's Billy?" You look down and feel tears sting your eyes again.

"H-he got caught" you sputter. Stu nods and lifts your chin to make eye contact with you.

"When I'm all healed up, we'll get him back, OK?" You nod at his reassurance. He leans into you and gives you a long-awaited kiss. His mouth tastes metallic and sweet. You remember why, but this moment is to important to you. You lean in to the kiss as you bring your hands up to his head, pulling on his hair. He groans and deepens the kiss. You part for breath and see him smirking.

"I've waited for that moment for too long, Y/n." You chuckle.

"I could tell". You sit up and brush your shirt out. Stu is still smiling, and you smile back.

"Can you stand or...." Stu just looks at you for a moment before he grabs your hand, signaling for you to help him. You hold his hand as he sits up, a scream of pain escaping him, making you wince.

"Are you OK?" Stu just nods. You lift him up out of the seat and onto the ground. He wobbles for a second, panting, until he gets his footing. You both limp towards the cabin, and once you get there your both put of breath. You set Stu on the couch and go to turn on the lights. After this you take some of the supplies and fix yourself up. Since your wounds weren't that bad, you decide to take a shower. You find some clothes stored away in the bedroom dresser.

The warm water hits your face and a rush of warmth goes up your blood soaked body. As you scrub the blood and grime off of you, you think of this nights never ending whirlpool of bad things happening. You think of Tatum's cold body, still in that hell house. And Randy, who narrowly escaped death. And then you think of the people who you're with, the ones who killed all your friends, the ones who made your life a living hell.

You save these thoughts later and turn the water off. After drying off you go to the couch and see Stu, already passed out. You smile and climb on the couch to snuggle with him.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The next morning you wake up on the couch still next to Stu. You are curled up against him. You attempt to move without waking him up, but it's no use. His eyes flutter open. You decide it's for the best, since you need to check on his wound. You get up to get the supplies. Once you gather them, you head back over to Stu, only to see he is passed out again. You sigh and shake him awake again. He wriggles around before waking.

"Time to check on your boo boo" you say. He groans but complies as you unwrap his bandages. You take a look at the wound. It looks a little better, but still bloody and wet. You put a little cream on the bandage before applying it to the wound. Stu looks up at you with a glimmer in his eye. He smiles thankfully.

"Y/n, thank you so much. This is the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me." Stu holds back a laugh as he says this. You chuckle and stand up to make breakfast.

After you eat breakfast, you decide to check out the news. You don't know if your prepared to see what's on. When you turn on the TV, you see a middle aged woman in front of Stus house. At the bottom it reads,

𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒: 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐄.

She was talking about the victims, but soon a mugshot of Billy appears on the screen. He looks tired, and restless. You shutter as the screen switches to a live interview with Randy. Your heart drops as you hear what he says:

"Please if you see Y/n Y/l/n, contact the authorities immediately. Shes in real danger. She was kidnapped by the killers last night, Billy Loomis and Stu M-"

You turn off the TV at this point. Stu is staring at the blank screen, deep in thought. Your expression turns to one of sorrow as you see tears flood his eyes. You rush over to comfort him.

"It-it is our fault Y/n! We shouldn't have dragged you into this! We forced you into this." You look Stu directly in the eyes.

"Stu, if I'd wanted to escape, I would have left last night and left you to die. I love you guys, even after what happened." Stu blinks a few times before pulling you into a tight embrace. You squeeze him in reassurance, before getting ready for the day.

𝔸ℕ
ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠! 𝕄𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 :)
𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕊𝕥𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥, 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕦𝕡 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕖𝕙. 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝!