Chapter 10

At some point you wake up.

Its pitch-black outside, and you are freezing. It must be at least December now, and the frosty air bites at your partially-covered skin.

Your head aches so bad, that when you attempt to sit up, you simply fall back, helplessly. Your head hits the ground with a splat, landing directly in your cold, mushy throwup. You feel the urge to puke again but resist.
        You take a moment to breathe before sitting up once more, with great struggle, but you succeed. You look down at your feet, pale and bloodied from the continuous tripping of roots, and take your first step. You sigh with relief as you take the next and the next, and soon you are walking, then running, as you retrace your steps.
       You struggle through vines and branches, dead dried leaves and puddles of ice-cold water as you make your way through this seemingly never-ending forest.

As you slow to catch your breath, you see a distant light. On instinct you rush towards it, but slow your pace. What if its a cop?
You peak around a tree to see a broad, tall figure, obviously not a cop, but one your murderous lovers, Billy.

He holds a flashlight in his grasp, waving it around, whispering your name worriedly.

"Y/n. Y/n, please"

You rush from your hiding spot directly into his arms, and he yells but it subsides when he sees who is leading the embrace.

"Y/n! Y/n you scared me so bad. I thought we lost you forever. I thought the police they-" you cut him off with a slight squeeze that eases his tensed muscles, and he falls into the embrace, fitting together like a puzzle piece.

He strokes your hair and stays in the tight hold you have before  picking you up and taking you back to the van. You fall asleep in his arms, too tired to think of any other rational thing to do.

++++++++++++𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡++++++++++++

You wake up warm and fresh, the major ache in your brain gone. You stir around for a moment and realize you are in a bed. An actual bed.

You sit up fully and look around, very unaware of where you are. A strong arm pulls you down to the bed and you yelp.

"Y/n calm down. Its me, Stu." His voice brings ease to your senses. But you still wonder where you are.

"Where are we?"

"A hotel" he replys simply.

You look around and see Billy on your other side, sleeping peacefully. You look down to see you are dressed in some pajamas.

'Why are we in a hotel?' You wonder.

As if reading your thoughts, Stu says, "We are staying here because Mickey and Mrs. Loomis got tired of sleeping in the van."

You nod, and Stu falls back asleep within a fee minutes.

You sigh and decide to let sleep take over...

ℍ𝕚! 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣:) 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥, 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕕𝕕 𝕒 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕕𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠?? 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕤𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤!!!