Chapter 13

~𝟝 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~

You sit in your cell, like any other day, thinking. Thinking about your choices, and your short-lived love with Billy and Stu. You've been in jail for 5 years, ever since that night that you killed your first victim. The police found out where you were located, and ambushed the hotel room where you stayed. You now share a room with Billy and Stu, and are the most infamous killers in the California area.

After around 2 years of being locked up, the jury ruled all of you guilty, and to be sentenced to death. To think your execution date was just a week away, and you didn't even care. You were ok with what was happening. As long as you got to die beside your Blood Lovers.

Every single night all three of you would snuggle up together, knowing you only had so much time till you couldn't anymore. You wished you could say that you'd see each other in the afterlife, but after all the shit you've been through, you aren't a religious person anymore. Whatever happens, happens. Whether you like it or not. Mrs. Loomis and Mickey both got 60 years. You hadn't seen them for all the time you've been here, since they are both in a psych ward.

Every now and then, whenever you first came here, you would cry at night, and Billy and Sty would comfort you. You still do that now, but not as often.

Billy comes over to you and gives you a hug, and Stu climbs from his top bunk and joins in. You all hug each other for a few minutes, before parting and laying down for the night.

The next day you wake up with a headache, probably from the stress, and stay in bed for most of the day.

'5 days left with my lovers. Only 5' that's all that rings in your head that night. 'Only 5'

𝕆𝕂 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠, 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕚 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕦𝕡𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖. 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖. 𝕋ℍ𝕀𝕊 𝕀𝕊 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔼ℕ𝔻 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔹𝕆𝕆𝕂. 𝕀𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙, 𝕤𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕! ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪!