Chapter 4- Billy's POV

As I sped away from Stu's I actually thought we had a chance of escaping. Just for a second though. When I heard the gun shot and Y/n's scream, I knew that Stu had just been shot, and I had no other choice but to stop the truck.

I couldn't let my best friend die. Not now, not ever. I turn to see the disasterous mess we've made. Y/n was slumped over on my shoulder, passed out cold. And Stu was on the verge of passing out. He cupped his stomach, blood oozing from the wound. He tried to speak but only choked on the amount of blood he produced from his mouth.

He was crying, calling out to Y/n. It miraculous how he was the one on the verge of death, but he only cared to here her.

Police sirens flooded the air, but I couldn't care less. I was just worried about Stu and Y/n. I got out of the truck and raced to the other side. Police were now surrounding us, guns pointed at me. I didn't care. I opened the door on Stu's side and put pressure on his wound.

He screamed, but this was the only way to help him. Police now yelled and screamed at me to put my hands up. I disobeyed. I continued to attempt to help Stu. I checked on Y/n. She started to move a little, eyes fluttering open. She looked up at me, both of us bloody from the nights horror.

She looked past me to the police. Her eyes got really wide and she locked eyes with me again. I leaned in to her ear.

"Its pointless, but we're going to escape. Start the truck. As fast as possible, do you understand me?" I shouldn't have given her false hope, but it was worth a try. She looked at me with her shiny, tear stained, E/C eyes, and leaned back over the steering wheel.

I stood up from Stu, and turned to meet the officers guns. I put my hands up and stepped forward. I heard the truck start. Y/n hadn't noticed I wasn't in the truck. Good. At the last second she looked over. Her smile fell as she saw me, not in the truck, but submitting to the cops. She stopped and shouted at me.

"Billy! Get in!". I turned a little and saw her eyes, teary and squinting. I shook my head.

"Leave Y/n. LEAVE!" I shouted as the cops started running, loading and preparing their guns.

She gave me one last teary glare, and sped off. The cops tackled me. I smiled the whole time, knowing Y/n and Stu were safe. I was put in handcuffs and led to a cop car.

I was silent the whole way to the station. There was no point in talking. They already knew what I did, who I was. The interview was short. I told the truth all the way through, except for when they asked who I worked with. I refused to say anything. They could figure it out if they were smart enough.

They threw me in a cell quickly. The one part that really hurt me was when I saw my dads face, hurt and disbelief painted across it. I couldn't sleep that night. All I thought about was Y/n and Stu. How I would get back to them. But there was one thing that was certain.

I would do anything and everything on my power to get back to them. To her. I would get back to Y/n.

𝔸ℕ
𝕆𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕙𝕙𝕙 𝕞𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤. 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥? 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤! 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖! 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖 ;)