Chapter 8

Then the woman begins to speak.

"You must be Y/n. Its so nice to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you."

               +++++++++++++++++++

You look up at the woman nervously.
"Oh where are my manners? I'm Mrs. Loomis, Billy's mother." She gives you a warm, sweet smile. You are too surprised to say anything so you just sit there and give her a small, exasperated smile. She just nods and sits.

A voice booms from the front of the van.

"And I'm Mickey, the uh, partner in crime, you could say. Nice ta finally meet ya. You are all Billy talks about and Its really fucking annoying. No offense." You chuckle.

"None taken."

You lay and back and sigh. Today has been a long day, and all you want to do is sleep. But questions still linger in the air. Stu puts his hand on your shoulder and starts softly rubbing it. It southes you and you get the courage to ask:

"How did you guys know we were here?". Mrs. Loomis perks up at this question.

"We've been following the cops on all their investigations. We got to this one a bit late, but we luckily got to you guys in time. I promised Billy we would find you guys, and we did. He has been worried sick. Luckily I am able to talk to him still, and update him on the news!" You stare at Mrs. Loomis for a long moment, questioning her sanity.

"So.....you're just OK with Billy doing all this?" She laughs.

"Killing seems to run in our family, and when I heard about Billy's love story, I was excited. He has never talked so much about a girl in his life. So, I helped him out." You nod, deciding she was definitely not sane, but friendly. Look where you're at. You're not completely sane either. You lean back and rest, Stu fast asleep by your side. You decide these people are safe and fall into a deep sleep.

When you wake up to Stu on your shoulder, fast asleep. It looks like its very dark out, and you're still in the reporters van. Mrs. Loomis notices your wake and greets you.

"Well, Good Morning, Y/n!" She chuckles.

"Aha, yea...." You are nervous around this woman, and watch your step as you venture through your conversations with her. 1 mistake and you feel like she'll strike you. You turn your head to look out the front window, and see you're at the police station. Mrs. Loomis sees your confusion and jumps to clarify.

"We're gonna get my dear Billy out." She says, babying his name like he's a 4 year old being picked up from preschool.

Mickey was still in the drivers seat, looking intensely outside. You saw that the lights in the station were on, and saw people inside as well. You looked at the time on the dashboard. It read 12:30. Suddenly, Mickey stands up.

"Let's get this show on the road. Y/n will go in as a  distraction. She's gonna go and tell them she escaped. Everyone will be distracted, and we can bust in there a slaughter those po-po-police. And then, we get dear Billy-Bob out, and we hit the road." You blink up at him. He just smirks and opens the door. "C'mon Y/n. Go be the Final Girl you are." You chuckle nervously.

Before you step into the police station you take a deep breath. 'What the hell am I doing? This is psycho Y/n!' You think to yourself. You open the door and run inside. The officer looks over at you in astonishment, and recognizes who you are.

"Oh my god! Y/n Y/l/n???" You nod vigorously.

"I escaped! Please please help me!" You start shedding fake tears and the officer runs over. By now, most of the station is awake and running towards the commotion. Although there are not many people, maybe a maximum of 3 officers and 2 other reporters.  They are all crowding around as you are led to an office. There, you are given a cup of water and a blanket. The officer goes out to calm everyone, the news reporters, prisoners, and everyone else. Then, you hear a woman yelling.

"Debbie Salt! Please tell me, what has happened tonight? Is it something to do with the murders?" Its Mrs. Loomis, or Debbie Salt, as she goes by. They must be planning to strike very soon now. Then, you hear gunshots and screams, slashes and splatters, and after awhile, silence. The door to the office opens and its Stu, smiling, blood splattered everywhere.

"I'm so sorry you had to hear that darling. But we're getting Billy out now." You nod and stand up, lifting the blanket up and off of you.

We walk to the jail cells, and see many faces, but as you near the end of the long hall, cell 43, you see Billy, standing tall with his hands clenched on the bars. He chuckles.

".....I knew you guys would come for me. I knew it was you as soon as I heard her name."

He stops short as he sees you, walking towards his cell with Stu. Mickey and Mrs. Loomis are attempting to unlock his cell, but he just beams with glee as you near the bared door.

"Y/n! Stu! I've missed you guys so so much!"

You smile gently and run up to the door, grazing his fist with the tips of your fingers.

"Billy! Billy.....I missed you so much! You....you let me drive away and I thought I'd never see you again and-"
Mickey cuts you off.

"OK LOVE BIRDS WE GET NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE SO WE CAN GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" He smiles sweetly and you move away from Billy. The door slides open.

"Feels good to be out of that stupid ass jail cell."

You laugh at his words and he comes to give you a tight embrace. His large chest heaves against yours. You wrap your arms around his neck. Stu comes behind you and hugs your back, making you all squashed together in a big group hug.

𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭, 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓵𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮, 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓵𝓪𝔀𝓼.

'𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓪𝓻𝓶𝓼, 𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 '

𝕆𝕄𝔾. 𝕎𝔼 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕃𝕃𝕐 𝔾𝔼𝕋 𝔹𝕀𝕃𝕃𝕐 ℂ𝕆ℕ𝕋𝔼ℕ𝕋 ;) 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕪, 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕄𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕆^𝕆