Chapter 15- Finale

You and Stu decide to tell Billy the story, of how you were ruined as a child. That's how you felt, but they assured you time and time again that you weren't ruined. Not to them.

Today, the day of your execution. Todays the most busy day you've had in years. Billy and you start off the day together, and Stu sleeps in. The caretakers come your hair, do your makeup, and you are also able to take a full, good shower. You pick out your clothing, regular prison clothing. The while time Billy just smiles at you lovingly, and once you even see tears in his eyes. When you guys are done you go up to him.

"Why are you crying?"

He smiles, and tears begin to fall. "I just realized that I'll never be able to see something so pretty again. You"

You frown, and something inside you snaps. You breakdown right then and there, and Billy stays beside your side the whole time, comforting you while also holding back his own tears.

This is it. This is where it ends. You can never see your pretty boys faces again.

Billy, with his chocolate eyes and dark hair. His soft facial features and sarcastic, funny personality. His warm hugs and soothing words.

And Stu, the dirty blonde with blue eyes that have shed a million tears. And his wide eyed expression and crazy personality.

You will never forget these boys, because you love them. You love them. As you stand up and Billy grabs your shoulders to steady you, you look up at him.

"I love you Billy. I love you so much. I will never forget you. Please never forget me."

Billy looks at you, concerned. "I could never forget what we've shared Y/n. Never."

You smile. Stu walks in and smiles sadly. His eyes are red and puffy, and his shirt is damp with tears.

You run up to him and grab his shirt. "I love you Stu. I love you and I will always remember these times. I love you." Stu nods vigorously as he lowers his head to your shoulder, crying once again.

"I love you too Y/n. You're so special to me. So so special."

Billy comes behind you and hugs you delicately. You all stand in this hug for at least 30 minutes. At least that's want it feels like.

The guards pull you apart and cuff you, and all of you are lead down the long, white hall to the execution room.

All of you are strapped up, in a line. You look over and see Billy, and then Stu at the very end. They both smile and you all grab each others hands.

"Any final words?" The officer asks. You look at your boys. In unison, you say "I love you".

Then you hear the crank, and it all turns black.

Goodbye, world.....

That's what you think, before waking up to your alarm going off. You sit up, confused. And then a wave of peace goes over you, like a white silk blanket.

Billy and Stu walk in, and lead you downstairs for breakfast. Everything is bright outside, and everything is perfect inside. You are wearing a white dress, and your hair is down, flat and straight. Billy and Stu are dressed in sweaters and tan pants rolled up at the ankle.

You look around at this new reality, and sit down to eat.

Its time to start a new life, with my lovers.

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕕𝕕𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕! 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝! 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦! 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕓𝕪𝕖....𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕨 ;)