Chapter 12

You stalk the guy, and then decide it would be so much easier to catch his attention by talking to him. You take off the costume, and strip down to just a thin tank top and shorts. This sicko will surely be more interested now.

You walk over confidently, and have to say his name a few times before he looks at you. You see his eyes look you up and down before smiling.

"Hey there, what's your name, sweetheart?" You cringe at the nickname he's given you but smile.

"Y/n. I saw you from over there-" you point at the street across the way, "and it looked like you could use some company."

You wink and smile, and he smiles back. He approaches you and takes your head into a tight grasp, before forcefully kissing you. You want to puke, for his mouth tastes like beer and cigarettes, but you resist. You take your knife out of your back pocket, just in time because as you do this you feel his hand grab your ass, and you want to die.

You don't waste time plunging the knife directly into his brain, and afterwards your adrenaline pumps harder than ever. You smile and decide to stalk off to find Billy and Stu.

When you arrive at the spot you were supposed to meet at, Billy sat twisting his hair boredly, and Stu sat crisscross apple sauce on the ground. When they see you they smile.

"How was it?" Stu asks.

"Great, I've never had such an adrenaline rush in my life." They both nod and you guys start to walk back to your hotel.

As you near the hotel, you see bright, flashing lights, blue and red, and you know,

You guys are fucked.

𝕆𝕂 𝕤𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕡𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜?? 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕦𝕡𝕤𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠, 𝕓𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕕. :(
Also, side note, please follow me for updates on the story! I will be posting in the community chat so it will be easier to know what's going on when you follow :)