Chapter 11

Apparently Billy and Stu are not afraid, because the next night, they strike again, and you go with them. They choose a college party at a sorority house. You remember this sorority house, it was in a town not too far from Woodsboro. Billy continuously asks if you really want to do this, and you continuously reassure him its fine.

You want to toughen yourself up, because living this lifestyle will be stomach-churning. Stu was very excited that you wanted to participate in such activities. As Billy and Stu got into their costumes, you got into yours which had been bought just an hour before. You all picked up your knives and started with the plan. Each one of you would strike a loner, straggler, a drunk.

They were easiest. You would each keep an eye on the chosen victim, and slowly bring them all together where they would kill them. This would scare them, torture their minds.

'I guess they really are trying to get me toughened up' you think.

Billy looks at you with a worried look on his face.

"Billy, I'll be fine. Trust me" you say. He just nods and gives you a hug. Stu hugs you as well, but instead of a hug of worry, it was an excited one. You just smile slightly at him, worried.

'Why the hell is he so excited? This is terrifying'

But you brush the thought off. They are killers, they must get something out of this. Excitement, calmness, adrenaline. You'd never experienced this, so maybe it will be the same for you.

You all split up just outside the house and seek out your victims. As you come upon a young girl, you see her state. She's a blonde dressed in a small blue tank top and white pants. She is crying and her mascara runs everywhere. You feel remorse, and take your costume off. With your hood pulled over your head you walk over to her.

"Hey, are you OK?" She jumps at your voice and turns to you.

"Y-yes I'm just fine" you nod before stalking off to put the ghostface costume back on. You don't want to kill this girl. She's in so much sorrow, but she doesn't want to die. You can tell. She won't know who you are since your hoodie was pulled over your face, just enough to where she can't see anything. You see another student now. A guy with black hair who is clearly already drunk, but is insisting to his friend that they should go smoke. You role your eyes. As his friend leaves, a girl with curly brown hair and tanned skin walks put of the back door. The guy looks at her with interest, but she completely ignores his existence. As she lights a cigarette he approaches her. He grabs her waist and she starts to struggle.

"Let me go you dick! Justin! You piece of shit!" She says this as he spins her around, but it cuts off when their lips collide. You stand in shock as she attempts to get away but fails time and time again. Finally he let's go and she storms into the house. Now, he's all alone, and you know this is the guy.

𝕆𝕂 𝕤𝕠 𝕀𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀'𝕞 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟 :O 𝕀𝕥'𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝟛 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥! 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣! 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦!