FINALLY VALTS MOMS PARTY

You already know the drift I'm not dead ,never will be, and I just really missed this story a lot so I'm in the mood to update this chapter even though finals are coming up for me soon 🥲 I hope you enjoy and WE FIANLLY GET TO SEE VALTS (EMBARRASSING) MOM IN ACTION.
——————————————————————-

Valts Pov
By the time me and the group all got back to my house in order to surprise my mom, Toko and Nika had just got the cake all arranged. The group all got in their places as my mom was pulling her car into our driveway.

We all her keys jangle as the door unlocks and I see my moms face appear through the door, we all jumped up yelling, "Surprise!! Happy birthday!" My mom who happened to be carrying a bag full of bread dropped in surprise but ended up laughing as she was greeted inside.

"Oh my! This is such a great surprise! Shu and Xander came to visit me after so long I'm so happy! Xander you better not have any scratches you need me to patch up!" My mom teased as Xander let out a hearty laugh. "Nah! No scratches today or yesterday!"

My mom looked at Shu as she gasped and walked towards him. "Oh my gosh Shu! Your hair has gotten so lengthy! Is looks so healthy but isn't it difficult to deal with?" My mom asked as she briefly touches one of Shu's locks of long, Colgate white hair. "Haha..Yeah it is a bit difficult to deal with but I tie it back or use hair clips to keep it out of my face if needed."

My mom giggles as she turns around and takes a look at the rest of the people in the room, scanning them. "So who are the rest of your friends that you brought here with you to celebrate my birthday Valt?"

I walk towards Free, standing next to him I give him a good slap to the back causing him to flinch a bit. "Damn Valt! Hit me harder why don't you?" (DONT TAKE THAT OUT OF CONTEXT NO MATTER HOW IT SOUNDS 😭)  "Hehe! Sorry! Anyway mom this deer boy is Free de la Hoya! He used to be a super cool champion and now he's like my best friend!" I see Free cringe as he held his hand over his heart in the corner of eye as Shu horribly tried to stifle a chuckle.

Okay?.......weirdos... "He also gave me that one headband I wore when we went to the beach!"
My mom gasped and clapped her hands in excitement. "You were the person that made my Valt 10x cuter with that adorable headband!?" I feel my cheeks heating up with embarrassment. My mom won't ever stop talking about how I got hit on once without realizing it and how the person said it was because my headband was cute.

"M-mom! D-don't say that in front of these guys!" I shouted as I hear Free chuckle. Xander crossed his arms as he yelled with a upset expression, "Whattt?! Valt wore a cute headband at the beach and NO ONE TOOK PICTURES?!" I feel a deep growl in my throat as I glare a Xander with a still flushed face, "SHUT UP XANDER YOU DUMB TEASE!"

Aiger's POV
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM ALREADY MEETING VALTS PARENTSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHY THE HELL DIDNT I THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE I DECIDED TO FOLLOW THAT SPICY BLUBERRY TO HIS HOUSEEEEEE. wait. HOLY SHIT IM IN VALTS HOUSEEEEEE. THIS WAS A HORRIBLE DECISION.

"U-umm...sweetheart are you feeling okay? You're face is about to transform into your hair color and you look like you're sweating?" I hear a soft voice from in front of my face as I make eye contact with Valts mom. Ohhhhhhh my goddddd I feel  like faintinggggggg someone please give me a full restoreeee.

I keep my hands at my sides, stiffly. "I-I'm fine! It's just a bit hot in here! S-summer weather you know?" I giggled sheepishly. Valts mom raised a brow at me "I'm pretty positive it's November." She said softly. I was frozen in place with stupid grin on my face. Ooo,That rhymed.

Valt stepped in between the two us as he looked up at his mom with a small pout. "Mommm! You're making him feel nervous! Don't make him feel stupid because he can't remember the months!" Ya know, maybe I should have him meet my parents so I can quote the exact same thing he just said bc I feel petty.