Beach Day!!

Ok, So to no surprise Valt X Aiger won the Voting!! Soooo as promised I'll do the special Chapter Right before we get back to the actual story! Ok? Ok let's get the Special started!! 😁😁 (Also this is personality switch! I know Aiger is super shy rn in the story but trust me, VALT IS THE SHY AND OPTIMISTIC ONE!)
________________________

Valt's POV
"Valt....Valt..ugh...VALT WAKE UP YOU MORON!!" I hear someone shout in ear. "GAHH!!" I yelp as I fall out of my bed. "Xander, Shu, and Free are waiting for you to get ready down stairs!! So hurry up!" Nika yells at me with her arms crossed. I rub the back of my head and glare at her, pissed off.

"Dang it Nika!! You could've just shook me awake instead of playing pterodactyl in my ear!!" "Yeah, yeah just hurry up!" Nika mumbled curses on her way out and slammed the door on the way out of my room.

You see, last week Me, Free, Shu, and Xander made plans to go to the beach today with Aiger, Toko, Xavier, and Fubuki. (Aiger is too nice to people to have asked Fubuki to go with us smh)

I already had my stuff packed in a baby blue backpack since I had already prepared the day before. You know, like a responsible person would. I guess on my way upstairs to grab my stuff I fell asleep on my bed because I sat on it and got too comfortable.

"I don't think I should bring this jacket with me it's really hot out today." I say to myself Taking off the Jacket and setting on a chair. Good thing I got a
t-shirt under it. I take off my finger-less gloves and set them on my desk. I take off my usual headband and put on a White Sea-star headband, Free got me for my birthday. It matches the mood so why not? It still holds up my hair anyway.

I grab my bag and walk downstairs to see Xander, Shu, and Free with their bags, seemingly having a funny conversation. "Hey guys sorry I took so long!" Everyone's attention turns to me. Free smiles. "You're wearing the headband I got you..." Shu turns his head away, clearly jealous. Xander just say there on his phone, not caring.

(He probably knew where this was gonna go.)

"Yeah, So what? Does it look bad or something?" I asked fiddling with it.  "No...it looks perfect on you..it matches personality.." I blush a tad at his words. "Shut up! Don't say stupid things like that! Idiot!" I Yell walking towards the door.

"Come on guys were meeting Aiger and Toko at the cafe!" Xander says getting up, grabbing his Orange drawstring bag and following me. Shu smacks Free in the back of the head.

"Yeah, Come on you simp." Shu said grabbing his red backpack and following Xander. Free rubs his head and grabs his yellow and light blue drawstring bag, Following.

'He's just mad because Valt is wearing something I got him instead of Shu. Plus he's also a simp, so what's he talking about?' Free thought.

Aiger's POV
"For the last time Fubuki, AIGER IS NOT YOUR CINNAMON ROLL!! ARE YOU OBSESSED, STALKER??" Toko yelled. "And for the last time Toko, I SAID HE WAS BEAUTIFUL STRAWBERRY!! DO YOU NEED YOUR HEARING AIDS GRANPA??" Fubuki yelled back.

Xavier sighs in shame and embarrassment. "Xavier? Do they know we're in public right now?" Xavier gave a smile and said, "They'll realize soon just give them a couple seconds." "Okay I guess? Should we continue walking to the Cafe while their cooling down?"

"Yeah, honestly I don't understand how they can argue in this heat." Xavier said. We started walking away and and I started to slow down a little. This heat was getting to my head.