"Apparently I was on the nice list this year...." - Jimmy Fallon and Ben Barnes

Backstory: Whilst on The Tonight Show to promote her new children's Christmas book "What's Christmas Like For You?" Jimmy questions (Y/N) on what she'd like for her partner to give her for Christmas this year.......

(A/N: I know this is the 3rd time I'm using Ben this year but I don't care, I love this man and I just had so many ideas that he fit, and only two of them are connected just keep that in mind)

3rd person POV:
"And we are back with (Y/N) Evans," Jimmy said making the audience cheer as (Y/N) waves to them before turning back to Jimmy with a bright smile on her face, "So I know before the break we talked about your book, what it means for everyone reading it and how it explains different cultures to children," Jimmy continues making (Y/N) smile and nod, "but I wanted to ask what does Christmas mean to you? I'm pretty sure everyone here is curious, right?" He asks with a slight chuckle as the audience applauds.

With a slight chuckle (Y/N) replies to Jimmy, "Well Jimmy, for me Christmas is a time for the whole family to come together and just be with each other. It can be hard during the year sometimes with all of us having our own things whether it's acting, vacations, writing, press tours, a pandemic, it all adds up," Jimmy nods his head with her answer understanding what it must be like before she continues, "but we always make sure to get together on Christmas." She finishes with a smile, making him smile back, applauding a little with the audience .

"Oh wow that's amazing, that's what I love about the Evans family honestly is how dedicated to family you all are, I can just imagine all the things that come out when you all get together on occasions like this," Jimmy adds into the conversation making (Y/N) chuckle hard before replying, "Oh yeah, you get Chris, Scott and I together in a room after a few drinks and you'll be entertained the whole night. They'll kill me for saying that but everyone can agree to that statement." She admits making everyone on the room laugh.

"Oh man I'd pay to see that," Jimmy says as he continues laughing along with everyone else at the thought of the slightly tipsy sibling trio.

"Okay so another thing I wanted to ask you about, and I'm sure everyone here wants to know as well, what did you ask Santa for this Christmas?" Jimmy asks with a teasing smile making (Y/N) smile back with a small head shake, "A puppy," she replies with a serious face as Jimmy questions back, "A puppy?"

"A puppy," she replies back with a confident head nod, "So what does Ben think about you wanting a puppy?" Jimmy asks, "He was actually very happy about it, I know he's wanted a friend for Spinee for a little while now and when I told him he had the biggest smile on his face." She told Jimmy making him smile at how sweet their relationship is and the audience aww and applaud.

"That's so sweet, you guys are a very cute couple," Jimmy told her honestly, (Y/N) letting out a small 'thank you', before continuing, "I honestly thought you would've told him you wanted a ring this year" he replied with a chuckle making (Y/N) chuckle a shake her head at him, "Oh man I should've but no, I'm okay, I feel when the times right we will take that step but for now I'm good." (Y/N) tells him honestly making jimmy nod his head before jokingly replying, "Well if he does propose this year I will say I told you so." Making everyone laugh as (Y/N) shakes her head at Jimmy's antics.

"Thank you for being on the show tonight it was great having you here and I speak on behalf of everyone when I say I can't wait to see what you got for Christmas this year," Jimmy tells her smiling her smile and chuckle, "Well, thank you for having me Jimmy it was a great to be here." She replies back to him with a wide smile on her face.

"'What's Christmas Like For You?' Is out in stores now, (Y/N) Evans ladies and gentleman." Jimmy said clapping with the audience as (Y/N) waved and smiled to everyone.

December 26th 2021
(Y/N).Evans has posted

Evans has posted

Liked by benbarnes, chrisevans, and 2,347 others(Y/N)

(Y/N).Evans Apparently I was on the nice list this year, a puppy and a fiancé for Christmas. @jimmyfallon I guess you can say 'I told you so' now.....
Tagged: @benbarnes

@benbarnes I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to start our next journey together my love, just us, Spinee and Wilbur
- @(Y/N).Evans I can't wait to go on this journey with you either my love

@chrisevans So happy for you guys, welcome to the family Ben. Treat her well or @scottevansgram and I will be having a chat with you
-@(Y/N).Evans 😳 Chris!

@jimmyfallon @(Y/N).Evans I TOLD YOU SO!! 😂😂 but I'm so so happy for you guys, cant wait to catch up and here the story about how he did it soon

@imsebastianstan oh my god, my favourite Evans sibling is getting married! Congratulations you guys

@scottevansgram ugh I can't believe my baby sister is getting married and starting her own family, why couldn't you stay little forever? I love you and I'm so happy for you and Ben

@jackbarnes congratulations guys, everyone is so happy for you and I'm happy to finally have a sister