Alibi: Gift Of Fate (Male Reader)

So, basically, it was another common Christmas party that you actually don't like. Well, it could be another common party, in not for one big "but". 

You were sitting in your room, listening to music. Your room was already decorated with Christmas socks, a small tree was on your desk, you also had a corresponding hat on your head. Suddenly you heard a knock on the door. You walked to open it and saw Dominic, your best friend. 

"Hey, Dom. Need something?" you questioned. "Yeah, where are you?" he said, "everyone is waiting for you to join."

"Bro, I just wanna stay in my room. I want to take some rest," you muttered. "Alright then," Dominic said, "but Aria is waiting for you. You better not disappoint her." 

Aria De Luca. In your opinion, the sweetest and hottest girl in Team Rainbow. Her sweet voice, her light brown eyes, her personality.

You couldn't believe Dom's words, so you asked him again. He nodded to you with a smirk on his face as you stood the, completely surprised. 

Short Time-Skip

So you joined the party. As you went into the Main Hall, you saw Dominic, flirting with Monika, and... Aria. She was sitting alone on the sofa, holding a glass of wine in her hand. You walked to her, sitting beside her.

"Oh, h-hey, Y/N," Aria mumbled softly. Damn, her voice was so hot. "Hi, Aria. Isn't it true that you've been waiting for me?" you asked.

Aria's cheeks got flustered with red as she looked at the floor. "Y-Yeah..." she nodded. Suddenly she looks at you. "Follow me," she said as she stood up from the sofa and went out.

You followed after as Dominic looked at you with a smirk on his face, showing his thumb to you. 

You quickly ran after Aria, catching her up soon. "Where are we walking?" you asked as you saw Aria's dorm, room number 023. Aria pulled out her keys, inserting them into the lock and cranking it.

After a second, you were already standing on the threshold of her room. "Come on, don't be shy, get in," Aria said to you playfully as she pulled off her jacket, setting it on the hanger. 

You looked around Aria's dorm as she walked to the kitchen. "Tea? Coffee?" she asked as she turned on the kettle.

"I just would like to get some water, thanks," you replied simply. "Okay then," she said before she returned to you with a glass of water in her hand.

"Here, take it," she said before sitting on the sofa next to you. "So, why did you want me?" you asked, taking a sip from the glass.

"Y/N..." Aria mumbled, "I... I'm sorry for not noticing you. For being distant. You're a nice person, you know? So nice, so caring, so valiant. You're... you're amazing. The one I wanted to be with forever."

You were speechless. Your cheeks turned super red as you felt her head on your shoulder, which caused you to blush even more.

But after a moment, you wrap your arm around her, pulling her closer. "It's okay, honey girl," you simply replied as you lifted her head by the chin. 

"I love you, Aria." The girl smiled at you before gluing her soft lips against yours, wrapping her arms around your neck.

She licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You opened your mouth, letting her tongue lovingly explore it.

Soon you both moved from each over to breathe for a second, a bridge of saliva between you.

"I love you too, Y/N," Aria replied. "Hey, wanna cuddle?" You smiled.

"Oh, shut up, just come here," you said before pulling her closer and laying on the couch. Aria rested her head on your chest as you wrapped your arms around her, kissing her forehead.

"Your cute," Aria gasped. "You're more," you admitted, "I think I got the best Christmas gift of my life."

Aria looked at you, her cheeks covered with red. "You look so adorable when you blush," you giggled as you kissed her.

Aria buried her head deeper into your chest. "You're my gift of fate, Y/N," she said as your lips touched her head again.

-----

A/N: Hey guys! Just got a new idea to make R6S oneshots. If you have any requests, leave it in the comments.