Buck x Frost: Thawing Ice

Baffin Bay, Canada.

23:36

"Buck, I got the container," Tina reported to her companion by the radio as she closed the bio-container. It was late at night, the girl was tired, very tired.

She just wanted to get back to the Base.

"Frost--" Tina heard an intermittent voice from her radio. "Buck? Buck?! Sébastien!" she blurted, but there was no answer.

"Shit." She grabbed the bio-container before moving to the extraction point, that was located on an old helipad.

"Frost, do you copy?" Buck asked after a few minutes. "Jesus Christ, you're alright. Yes, I copy," Tina replied, coming to the pad.

"I'm on the point, waiting for you."

Frost came to the helipad, seeing Buck with a flashlight in his arm. But at the same second a blizzard had started, causing the couple to run into the Main building.

Buck turned on his radio. "Six, do you copy? We've got the bio-container, get us out of here," he requested. "Guys, the chopper will delay because of the blizzard. We can't send it right now."

"Merde!" Sébastien blurted before sitting on the ground, "For how long the storm is going to be?"

"I don't know, but we work on it," Six replied before turning off her radio. 

Tina sat next to Sébastien. "So," she starts, "what will we do now?"

Buck quickly turned to his colleague. "We need to make a campfire, I don't wanna freeze to death here," he responded. "I got it," Frost mumbled.

Both unpacked their backpacks and, using a flint and still (God damn it, I remember Minecraft as I write it!) and some branches that were laying beside them, fired up a bonefire. 

After that, Frost sat next to Sébastien, pulling her mask down. "You know," the man spoke, "this view reminds me of something."

"What are you talking about?" she glanced at him. "Remember the trip to the Columbia Mountain?" he said. "Yeah, the day we met," Tina giggled, "Oh, you needed to see your face there! You were looking like a baby."

Both made a slight laugh as they watched the sparks coming from the bonefire. Tina looked at Sébastien with a slightly tired smile before resting her head on his shoulder. Buck only chuckled, wrapping his arm around her waist. 

"Tired?" he asked. Tina hummed quietly at him, interlacing her fingers with Sébastien's. He lightly moved her beanie before softly kissing her forehead. 

Tina opened her eyes a looked at him, a blush had covered her face. "Sébastien?"

"Yes?" he asked. Tina smiled softly before her lips collided with his, their tongues dancing in between the flurry of kisses.

She climbed on Buck's top, their lips still connected as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sébastien grabbed her waist, pulling her closer. Soon, the both separated from each other, smiling.

"You know, I want..." she whispered as she ran her finger across his cheek.

Buck sighed, grabbing her palm. "I want you..."

Tina grinned, before undoing her tactical vest and throwing it on the ground as Sébastien did the same. She unclasped her jacket, revealing her breasts to him.

"I'm all yours for this night..."

Time-skip.

Sébastien wakes up, feeling the warmth of his lover's body. He caresses Tina's head lightly, causing her to wake up.

"Morning..." she mumbled as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Good morning, amour," Buck whispered, planting a kiss on her neck.

The two cuddled for a while, kissing, fondling and giggling at each other. Tina lays down on Sébastien's chest, letting him wrap his arms around her waist.

But suddenly a sounds of a chopper were heard not far away from them. Buck and Frost quickly stood up, pulling on their uniform. The man turned on his radio. "Six, do you copy?" he asks. 

"Buck, our chopper is here, are you close?"

"Yes, we are," Frost responded as she closed her jacket and pulled on her gear, "we're coming."

Sébastien grabbed his tactical backpack before taking a look on the extinguished bonefire. "Hey, you're ready?" Tina asked him, handing him his flint and steel. "Yeah, thanks," the replied before both walked to the chopper. 

As they climbed in, the pilots chuckled on them. "Did you not accidentally froze there?" one of the sarcastically asked before everyone laughed. Tina looked at Sébastien, insensibly interlacing her fingers with his. 

"Don't worry, guys, we didn't."