Ace x Kali: Stuck And Saved

Somewhere in Norway

15:38

"Håvård, I need your breacher on that wall. Fast."

Ace immediately ran to Kali, throwing his S.E.L.M.A. on the reinforced wall. As it got wrecked, the both rushed in, planting the defuser near the bomb.

At the same second, they both heard gunshots coming from the flank. These were the White Masks. 

"JAI, GET DOWN!" Håvård screamed as he got a bullet in his shoulder, falling on the ground.

"Fuck, Håvård!" Kali responded, moving with him to cover. "You alright?!" she nervously asked. "Just a scratch... I'll be alright. Well, I hope we both will..." Ace blurted as the terrorists started flanking the operators. 

"Hey," he said. "Yeah?" Kali looked at him. "Ya know, since we are going to die, I want to say something to you."

"Shut the fuck up! We're not dying!" the girl shouted as she pulled a grenade and threw it to the side of the hostiles, killing the flankers in parallel. 

But at the same moment, Kali got shot in her stomach and fell next to Ace. "Alright, Håvård, maybe you were right..." she said as she eyed him. 

Soon the White Masks have surrounded them. "Well, well, well," one of them said, "look who it is!"

"Shut your munn up, you damn bitch..." Ace said before one of the terrorists hit him with the stock of his rifle. "NO!" Kali screamed as she heard a sound of a flashbang grenade that made her blind...

Time skip 

Kali woke up next to Ace, hearing the working rotors of a chopper. "What... what happened?" she asked. "Hey, you're alright there?" a voice from a radio spoke. "Yeah... we are. Thanks, Ash," Ace replied. 

Kali suddenly understood that both of them were covered in bandages and her head was rested on the Ace's shoulder. The girl sheepishly lifted her head, looking at the NIGHTHEAVEN medic. "So Rainbow saved us?" 

"Ja," he replied with a soft smile, "you alright? Hurts anywhere?"

A slight blush covered Kali's face, she even averted her eyes from embarrassment. Jaimini had never heard these kinds of questions from Ace before. 

"N-No, thanks" she nervously giggled, "what about your head?"

"I'm fine, søtnos, I'm fine," Ace replied. "S-So, what did you want to tell me, Håvård?"

Ace looked at the girl. "Nah, forget about it," he said. "Oh, come on! Don't be so cowardly!" she said. 

At that second, Ace blushed at her. "W-Well," he stuttered, "I-I just wanted to tell y-you that I-I kinda like y-you... like more than j-just a partner or colleague, you know?"

Kali giggled at him as she scooted closer to him. "I like you too, Håvård," she responded before planting a kiss on his cheek. 

Through the blush, Ace smiled at his squad mate, before wrapping an arm around her waist. Kali placed her palm on his cheek, lovingly caressing it. "Haven't thought that you would like a nerd like me," the medic laughed. 

"For the love of god, just shut up and kiss me," Kali said before they engulfed their lips together, their tongues wresting in dominance. Ace lightly squeezed her butt, causing the girl to moan softly at him.

Soon they both parted from each other, a bridge of spit between them. "I love you, Håvård..." Kali mumbled. "I love you too, Min Gudinne," Ace said before he unzipped his jacket and sat it on her shoulders. 

Kali rested her head on his shoulder once again, scooting closer to her lover. They both looked at the sunset, softly gasping at the view of the Stadium. 

They knew that they were not alone anymore.

-----

A/N: Hey, guys. You may not believe me, but I've written this shot just like in 30 minutes. It's just amazing. Maybe 'cause I got addicted to Ace's Kalashnikov. Or maybe not. So stay frosty, Jaxon