[Lemon] Nomad: Raindrops (Male Reader)

A/N: Hey guys, this shot is gonna be WAY MUCH longer than I had expected it to be, so enjoy!

-----

It was late evening. Another operation in the desert finished. You were sitting in your army tent, listening to music from your MP3 player. But through the song, you could hear the sounds of raindrops falling. 

Suddenly you saw the tent entrance opening and a silhouette that was standing in the background of the darkening sky. It was Sanaa. "Hey, Y/N," she mumbled softly, "may I enter?"

"Yeah, sure, come in," you replied before she walked into the tent, sitting beside you. "Did something happen?" you asked. Sanaa took off her hood before she started. "Y/N. I... I need to tell you something," the girl muttered as she eyed the floor. You looked at her with a raised eyebrow. 

"What is it?" you asked. "Y/N, I love you," Sanaa murmured. You stayed quiet as you looked at her. "I love you too, Sanaa," you replied after a few seconds. Sanaa looked at you with a sweet smile on her face before tilting her head towards yours, pulling you into a firm kiss.

You grabbed her, pulling her on your top before you placed a hand on the back of her head, pulling her in deeper. She cupped your face with her palm, lovingly pressing your chests together. After a couple of minutes, you finally separate from each other, a bridge of saliva between you. "I'm so happy that I have you..." Sanaa whispered. "Me too," you replied before you wrapped your arms around her back, gently caressing it. 

Suddenly Sanaa started blushing heavily. "What happened?" you questioned as you raised an eyebrow. Sanaa moved her sight to the bottom, eyeing your bulge. You then started blushing. "I-I-I'm sorry, I didn't want to-"

"Doesn't matter," Sanaa grinned as she started slowly grinding against your crotch, causing you to moan quietly. "Don't tell me you don't like it," she said. You moved your arms under her shirt, noticing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Already?" she asked sadly, "so dirty." 

"Thanks," you replied sarcastically, "anything for you."

Sanaa's cheeks got bright red as she stared at you, but after a moment she moved her arms from you, teasingly lifting her battle shirt up, exposing her breasts to you. "You like them? C'mon, don't be so shy, take them," she grinned. 

You removed your shirt, tossing it to the side, revealing your muscles to her. Sanaa couldn't help but stare at your bare torso. You kissed her neck, moving your lips to her collar bone and then reaching her breasts as Sanaa moaned into your ear. "They're amazing..." You cupped one of them in your hand, lightly biting her hard nipple, kissing it, flicking it with your tongue. 

Sanaa completely enjoyed herself. She ran a hand through your hair as she was moaning softly. "Mmm, ah, Y-Y/N..." she mumbled as you were satisfying her. Soon she pushed you on the floor, moving in between your legs. "Let me have my fun now."

She unbuckled your belt, sliding your pants down. Sanaa stared at your boner that was looming through your boxers, biting her lower lip. "I haven't thought that you are this big," Sanaa said as she removed your boxers before taking your member in her hand, teasing you. She licked its tip, swirling her tongue around it as if it was a big, sweet popsicle. 

Finally, Sanaa wrapped her lips around your shaft, letting her head down towards the base as your moans filled the tent. You placed a hand on her head, causing her to go faster and deeper, bringing your end closer.

"Babe, I'm close," you reported before Sanaa stopped sucking your member, leaving it coated with her saliva. "Let me cum first, and I'll give you your end," she grinned, laying down next to you. You moved in between her legs, softly kissing her stomach. "Could you remove them?" Sanaa asked, pointing at her pants. "Say please," you teased.

"P-Please."

As you heard this, you slowly slid both her pants and panties down, leaving her naked. You spread her legs to the sides, getting a perfect view of her dripping entrance. You kissed her lower belly, teasingly moving your lips to her clit.

You slowly licked it, earning a moan full of pleasure escaping from Sanaa's mouth. You moved your tongue in a circular motion as Sanaa wrapped her legs around your neck, not letting you escape her grip. 

After a couple of minutes, you felt that she started shaking, reaching her peak and releasing her juices into your mouth.

You tasted her for the first time in your life. Damn, it was great. You kissed her inner tights a couple of times as her soft moans played like music to your ears. Sanaa looked at you, a smile on her face.

You placed your hand on her hips, moving your member to her entrance as she wrapped her legs around your waist. 

"Don't make me wait, honey," Sanaa pleaded. "I won't," you said as you kissed her neck before you pushed yourself into her love hole, with a groan that escaped your mouth.

You started speeding up, your thrusts became deeper and sloppier. Your teeth were scratching against Sanaa's neck as she moaned loud into your ear. 

She bit her lower lip, her nails raked down your back. Soon you started feeling your climax coming again. "Y/N, I'm cumming!" Sanaa suddenly cried out as she squirted all over your member and tights.

"Jeez, you can't control yourself, can you?" you giggled out. "S-Sorry, Y/N," Sanaa averted her eyes from you, completely embarrassed. "It's okay, cutie," you said before you pulled her into a kiss.

"Now where do you want me to cum?" you soon asked demandingly. "I-In me! Cum in me, Y/N! I'm your dumpster!" Sanaa begged before you sped up your pace, soon releasing your hot liquids into her womb. 

Her numb legs fell from your waist as you filled her up with what felt like gallons of your semen. Sanaa's eyes moved to the back of her head while she arched her back in ecstasy. You both stayed in that position for a couple of minutes, breathing heavily. You then moved to her left, opening your arm to her so she could sneak under it, which she did. "I think we will be great parents," she whispered as your sperm was still leaking out of her crotch. "Definitely," you agreed. Sanaa took a drip of semen and licked her fingers. 

"Mmm, I love it," she giggled out as she moved closer to you so you could wrap your arms around her chest. Soon you started hearing the raindrops falling again. "It's gonna be very wet right here," you joked. 

"I don't care about the outside, but my wetness is only for you, babe." Sanaa giggled. You kiss her neck softly before she slowly starts falling asleep in your arms. 

"I love you so much..."

"I love you too, Sanaa."