[Lemon] Frost: My Fire (Male Reader)

Armory, Hereford Base

1 July 2022

23:36

You returned back to the base after a long mission with Tina, your girlfriend. You both went to the armory to set your gear.

You were fully calmed down, getting ready to enjoy a couple of free days with your love.

"Y/N?" Tina speaks to you as you walk through the empty hallways. "Mmm?" you respond. "What's on your mind? " she says. "I'm fully okay, babe. You?"

"Tired. And relaxed. And I want pancakes," she jokes. You giggle with her as you both enter the armory. Tina walks to her sector while you open the door to yours.

You pull off your armor, leaving you only in your uniform as you hear Tina singing in the second locker room.

"Tu aimerais faire ta fête,
Ta mère veut te la faire aussi, ta fête..."

(Stromae - ta fête)

"Le juge voudrait te faire ta fête, tout le monde te fera aussi ta fête!" you sing back, placing your vest on its place.

"Y/N?" you turn back and see Tina, in a camo jacket and tactical pants. Your favorite tactical pants. You chuckle at her before walking towards her. "Did you need me, babe?"

Tina answers you with a passionate kiss, engulfing you with her arms. You felt the heat of your bodies merging as a boner stood between your legs. Tina breaks the kiss, looking at you with a wide grin.

"I think I forgot to tell you that I'm VERY hungry..." she whispers into your ear. You lift her up before setting her on a metal desk.

"I'm all yours~~," you murmur. Tina immediately starts taking off your shirt before tossing it aside. You unbuckle your belt, slowly pulling your pants down.

Tina grins at you as she notices the hard bulge growing under your boxers. She unzips her jacket, revealing her breasts to you.

"Have you dressed like that for me?" you ask as she softly blushes in front of you. Tina lays on her back before you slowly take off her pants, and her panties as well. You slightly move back, looking at her innocent body as you felt her fingers touching your hard cock.

You move between her legs, taking a wet lick to her soaking entrance as you hear her soft moans breaching through her lips. "More... please more, Y/N~" she mumbles as you grip her tighs.

"Y/N~ shit, OH MY!" Tina suddenly exclaims as she releases her sweet nectar into your mouth. You enthusiastically drink it, feeling the sweetness of her juices.

"That was... that was..." Tina breathes hardly, caressing your hair. You pull down your boxers.

"Not the end..." you whisper as you grin madly. Tina looks at you with a begging glance, almost crying "Put it in me!"

"I'll take care of you, my snowflake, don't worry," you whisper, slowly going into her love tunnel.

Tina blushes madly, then lets a moan as you start ramming her insides. You grip her breasts, massaging them as you groan loudly.

"Shit, that's so tight... for how long haven't we fucked?" you ask. "Just shut up, ugh, an-nd keep fuc-cking me! Fuck!" Tina blurts. You speed up as you feel her juices oozing down your shaft.

"I c-came..." You hear her moaning as you shove your cock deep inside one last time, blowing your mess into her womb.

You caress her skin, smiling at her. "Me too..." you whisper as you feel the sweet afterglow coming.

Tina rises up to your face, caressing your cheek. "God, I missed these days," she whispers as she hugs you tightly, your member still in her while she clenches her walls, not letting it to get slipped out.

You accept her embrace, kissing her forehead. "I love you, snowflake," you murmur. "I love you too. Much, much more~~"

Tina glances at you lovingly, before opening her coat. "Come here..." she whispers. You giggle before resting your head on her breasts as she closes it on you.

Time-skip, next day...

You feel her body rested next to you as you wake up. You press her closer to you, feeling her coldness.

"Are you cold?" You whisper. Tina hums softly at you, "No, Y/N, I feel warm," she takes your arm and drags it to her breasts, "You are my fire."

You smile as you clutch her in your arms, placing a soft kiss on her neck.

"And I will keep burning in you, no matter what would happen."

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for reading and sorry for being late. And happy Canada's day! 🍁🍁🍁