Twitch: Average Repairer's Tasks (Male Reader)

Your training had just finished. You were in your bathroom, taking a shower when you heard your phone ringing on the table in the bedroom.

You quickly turned off the water and ran to the phone, soon finding out who was calling.

My lovely french croissant.

Smiling, you answer the call. "Hey, Em," you reply, "Shock-Drone got knocked down again?"

"Yeah, Y/N. Again. Could you come to the workshop right now?" Emma asked. "Yep, just give me two minutes, you just had interrupted my shower," you said before Emma had made a slight giggle. "Sorry, Y/N, heh..." she mumbled before you ended the call.

Emmanuelle Pichon. Or Twitch. Or Emma, as everyone calls her. Your best friend, mate, and love of your life. Damn, she was sweet. You loved when she called you with these types of pleas. You loved her. And she knew it. But she had never answered you back. This fact had grieved you, and you didn't know what you should do with that.

You quickly dressed up and walked to the workshop, where Emma was working at the moment. You opened the door, meeting her lovely green eyes. "Hi again," you joked slightly, causing her to giggle. "Hey, Y/N. Come here." Emma guided you to the desk, showing her drone to you.

"Well, well, well..." You took the drone, turning it to the side. You open the steel lid, getting a view of the various electric wires and cables that were in the frame. "Okay," you start, "Em, could you give me that screwdriver?"

"Yeah, sure," Emma grabs the tool and handles it to you as you start working with the main battery. "Wait!" she says, "take this also. I don't want my best friend to be fucked up by electricity."

"Huh, thanks, Em," you say as you grab pair of rubber gloves and pull it on.

Soon you close the lid and press the power button. The Shock-Drone turns on.

Emma's eyes lit up as she looked at you. "Thank you so much, Y/N!" She jumped on you, wrapping her arms around your neck. "No problem, mon croissant," you smile as you do the same, pulling her closer.

After a minute you part from each other, your eyes meet again. Suddenly she grabs your wrist, lightly caressing it. "Emma?" you ask.

Emmanuelle lungs forward, crashing her soft lips onto yours. You set your interlace your fingers with hers as she moves her palm to the back of your head, pulling you in deeper.

Emma licks your lower lip, asking for entrance. You gladly open your mouth, letting her tongue lovingly explore it. Soon you both start wrestling for dominance. You grab her perky butt, giving small a squeeze for it.

Emma moaned softly and grabbed the back of your head as you played with her brown hair.

Soon you both part from each other, a bridge of spit between you. "I love you..." she whispers. "I love you too..." You whisper back. Emmanuelle looks at you with a wild eyes, you had already known what she wants.

Time-skip

You cradle her in your arms, softly kissing her shoulder as she shivers to the touch of your lips. Emma glances at you, so you see her eyes, shining in the light of the sunlight bleeding through the window.

Emma smiles at you, resting her head on your shoulder. You were both happy with each other, you felt that you couldn't live even a second without each other. And there was only one thing that could interfere with you...

"Y/N, it's Six. I need you in my office in two minutes."