Twitch: Agent (Male Reader)

"Y/N, do you copy?"

"Yes, Boss, something happened?"

"We have a new mission for you. Come to my office."

You weren't a CTU operative. You weren't a terrorist. You were a mercenary. A man that takes a job, completes it and disappears. Just like that 'Agent 47'.

You walked into the office, where your Boss was sitting. "Hey, come here, sit down," he said.

You took a seat in front of him, crossing your leg on your lap.

"So, what's the point?" you ask.

"We've received information that a group of terrorists plans to blow up a charge in the center of Paris."

"Eiffel Tower?"

"Exactly. We know that their leader will spend some time in the bar not far from there. We need you to eliminate him."

"Alright, I got it. Anything else?"

"Yes. You're going to have a partner. She is from Rainbow Six. Names Pichon."

"Copy that, Boss."

"Glad to hear it. The plane will wait for you this evening, at 17:00. Dismissed."

Time-Skip

So you're in a French Airport now. You look around and see a girl with brown hair, wearing a dark blue jacket and jeans.

You walk closer to her, soon meeting her light green eyes. "Excuse-moi, Pichon?" you ask her. "Oui, c'est moi, et vous?" she asks back. 

"Agent L/N, Mademoiselle," you smile at her as you pull your suitcase closer to you. "It's nice to meet you, Y/N," she replies, "by the way, I'm Emma. Pichon is the last name."

At that moment, you notice a taxi arriving for you. The driver soon helps you with packing your cases and brings you up to the place. 

You drive to the hotel, a lovely building not far from the Eiffel Tower. As you enter the room, you unpack your suitcases, pulling out your gear...

Time-skip to evening

Your time has come. Now Emma and you need to eliminate the target. You locate the terrorist leader, sitting in the bar. You wait for Emma, who's soon coming out of the bathroom, wearing a beautiful red dress.

You couldn't help but just to stare at her, your eyes filled with amazement. 

"L/N?" her question knocked you off your trance, you quickly came to your senses before speaking. "Oui?" 

"Are you ready?"

You nodded as you stood up from your bed, putting on your black blazer before you both exited the dorm, moving to the located bar.

As you walk in, you wrap an arm around Emma's waist, slightly pulling her closer to you. 

"Y/N, we don't have to act like that," the girl slightly whispers. "Je sais," you reply, "but look at  your left." 

Emma does as you said and sees a group of men, wearing sunglasses. "Probably that's the security. We mustn't catch attention," you reply. "D'accord," she speaks. 

You sit at a table not far from your target, watching him. Suddenly you notice that he and a couple of men that he was sitting with standing up. 

"You know what? I'll think about it," one of them said, "Joseph, see me off," he said to your target. As they walked out, you quickly pull out the poison pill and pour a drip into his glass. 

Thinking that your mission was complete, you look at the dance floor. At the same second, an idea popped into your mind. 

Emma stood next to you. "Are you thinking the same thing as me?" she asks, smiling. "Ten minutes ago you said that we didn't have to act like a couple," you chuckled. "And yet," she said, "why not?"

You remained silent for a few seconds before answering. "I think you're right," you said as you placed your hand on hers.

Emma smiled and dragged you to the dance floor, holding your hand. You both started dancing, melting into the music and the atmosphere when suddenly you heard screams coming from behind you.

You turn to the origin of the noises and see your target, laying on the floor without a pulse. Realizing that you've done your job, Emma and you ran outside of the bar. 

As you walk closer to your hotel, Emma starts lightly shivering from the cold. You didn't understand if she was actually cold or she just wanted to catch your attention, but you took off your blazer and wrapped it around her shoulders.

Emma blushed lightly before looking at you and moving closer to you, placing her palm on your back. 

You return back to your shared room, Emma unbraids her bun and puts the scrunchy on the backside table. 

"So," you start, "when does the plane arrive?" 

"Probably, tomorrow," she simply replies as she sits on the bed. She gives hands you your blazer before you put it in your suitcase. 

"Hey, Y/N?" she says. "Huh?" 

Emma wraps her arms around you, hugging you tightly. "Merci..." she quietly whispers into the air as you stare at her, a smile growing on your face. 

You pull her into a kiss, lightly caressing her cheek as she runs her palm through your hair, placing it on the back of your head. 

One kiss changed with another and soon turned into a real making-out session. You both explored each other's mouths, fighting for dominance. You squeeze Emma's backside, causing her to moan.

You pull away, staring at each other as a blush sets on Emma's face. 

"I love you, Pichon," you mumble.

"I love you too, mon amour."