Thunderbird: Two Pilots, Pt. 1 (Male Reader)

Lake Huron, Canada

22:34 pm.

"Hey Y/N, could you handle that wrench to me?" Mina asked you as you repaired your chopper's engine. "Yeah, sure take it," you replied by flipping the wrench to her. 

You finished up with the engine, before putting your drill into the toolbox and inserting it into the metal locker. After ten minutes, you went out of the chopper to inhale fresh air. But before you did it, you saw Mina, undressing near the lakeshore.

She jumped into the water wearing only her white panties and a sleeveless tank top as you watched her. You moved closer to the shore, looking at how Mina was swimming in the lake.

Soon you reach the shore, sitting on a rock. Mina noticed you and smiled. "Hey, you wanted to join?" she asks softly.

"You want me?" you reply, smirking.

"I'll only be glad," she cooed.

You quickly undress to your boxers and enter the surprisingly cold water. As you swam to Mina, your body had started getting used to the temperature, but suddenly you felt like it's got even colder than before.

"What? Feel cold, Y/N?" Mina asked teasingly as she moved to you. "How do you get used to this?" you ask with astonishment.

"It's my home, I've been swimming here a lot before joining the aviation," she replied before wrapping her arms around your back.

"Now better?" she asks as she shares her warmth with you. "Yeah, much better," you reply, wrapping your arms around her, pulling her closer.

You both look at the stars smiling. "I love this view," Mina says, "my father and I could watch the stars for like hours when I was a child."

"And where is he? Your father, I mean?" you ask interested. Thunderbird looks up at the sky and gasps deeply. You understood the hint, so you decided not to continue the conversation.

Mina places her head on your chest as you pull her closer to you. Suddenly she parts from you. You didn't understand the reason, so you asked her.

Instead of answering, Mina playfully splashed water into your face. "Oh, you," you reply before doing the same to her.

After ten minutes of water-fighting, you finish up and cuddle up with each other once again. You loved the intimacy that was happening between you. You loved her touches. Her soft voice, her glances...

You finally realized how much you had loved her. But you felt that something was missing.

And you found the answer very quickly.

"Hey, can you close your eyes for a sec?" you asked. "O-Okay, what's on your mind, Y/N?" Mina asked before you swam from her. "Give me a minute."

You found a group of water lilies with a pair of lovely flowers. You picked one of them, then swam back to Mina. "Here, now you can open your eyes," you say before she opens them, seeing your little gift. 

Mina joyfully smiles as she looks at you. "Thank you so much, Y/N," she mumbles. You adjust the flower on her hair as if it was a hairpin. This picture reminded you of Aruni, your old mate. "You look amazing," you admire as Mina blushes in front of you.

"Listen, I need to tell you something," you murmured softly. "And what is it?" Mina replied, leaning on your shoulder. "I love you," you finally say after a few seconds.

Mina's eyes widen as a heavy blush sets on her face. She cups your left cheek with her palm, smiling at you. "I love you too, Y/N," she mumbled before tilting her head towards yours, kissing deeply. You wrapped your arms around her tights as she straddled your neck. 

You both part soon from each other, just to get some air in your lungs, but soon you snuggle up to each other, giggling. "You're amazing," you say, kissing her forehead. "You're more," she replies as she rests her head on your chest. "Wanna swim some more? Or we should return to the chopper now?"  

Mina smiled softly before she kissed you. You both swam for what felt like forever, and you loved it. The lake, the atmosphere, the tense, and of course, Mina. Then you left and returned to the copter.  

As you went in, you turned on the heater to get warm. You both sit on Mina's bunk, the girl rests her head on your shoulder. You pulled on a plaid from a nearby locker and covered her up before wrapping an arm around her waist. 

"I love you," Mina whispers, rubbing her head against you. You softly kiss her before setting your head on hers. "Me too, babe. Now come here," you say as you both lay down, cuddling with each other. 

You pull the covers as Mina crawls to you. "Good night, Thunderbird," you giggle. "You know that you don't need to call me like that," she replies. "Okay then," you say. Your arms sneak under her waist as you both start falling asleep. "G'night, Mina."

"Good night, Y/N."