[Lemon] Ash: Suits You (Male Reader)

Jerusalem, Israel

8:00

You wake up alone, slowly opening your eyes. Sitting on the bed, you hear noise coming from the kitchen. You stand up, putting on your shorts before going outside.

As you walk into the kitchen you see Eliza, wearing your shirt, standing next to the stove. You quietly walk to her, wrapping your arms around her waist.

"Mmm, I love it when you do that, ha ha..." she whispers as you plant a soft kiss on her neck. "Good morning, Liz," you whisper back.

"Morning to you too, Y/N..." Eliza turns to you, before embracing you tightly. You play with her red hair as you both stand hugging.

Eliza parts from you as you notice that the shirt on her is slightly large to her. She glances at you, "Huh? What's wrong?"

You smile as you kiss her cheek. "Suits you," you say. Eliza chuckles, before pulling you into a kiss. You kiss her back as you lift her up, setting her on the table.

Eliza wrapped her arms around your neck as her legs crossed behind your back. You dominated the kiss, slipping your tongue between her lips, and exploring her mouth as she softly moaned, cuddling with you.

Eliza stopped the kiss, looking at you with a grin. "Can you take me back to bed?" she asked with cute eyes, caressing your chick with her fingers.

You chuckled at her. "Of course~~" you said before dragging her to the bedroom.

As you walked in with Eliza in your arms, she pushed you onto the bed, falling with you on it. She kissed you lovingly for a few minutes as your arms went under her shirt, feeling that there was no underwear at all.

"You're a cocky little thing, aren't ya..." you spoke as she grinned at you, giggling. "Only for you..." Eliza said before she seductively disrobed by one move, showing her body to you. You saw the sunlight coming behind her, making her look gorgeous.

"What?" Eliza threw her shirt aside before coming for another kiss. "Nothing, you just look amazing..." You gripped her tightly as she ran her tights above your cock.

"Aww, Is my girl needy? I can fix that..." you mumbled giggling as Eliza blushed at you, whimpering, "P-Please..."

She moved to your side as you got out of your clothes, tossing them to the place her shirt was laying at. Eliza glued her lips with yours as her fingers slowly got wrapped around your cock, starting slowly stroking it.

You moaned quietly, enjoying her touches. "Shit..." you muttered, moving your hand behind her ass, giving it a squeeze.

"M-Mmm, eh-he-he..." Eliza giggled, as you moved her on top of you. You slid your shaft into her womb as she whimpered in pain. "F-Fuck, yes..." she squealed, "d-deeper, please..."

You grinned, before doing as she said, holding her tightly. "Fuck!" You started moving inside her womb, feeling your tip hitting her insides as you both sweated like on training.

Eliza rapidly jumped on your cock, her nails digging into your chest as you rammed her womb. "Shit, Y/N... Y-You're so big inside me!" you heard her saying while you pushed yourself deep inside her.

"Don't lie to me, you like it!" you say while gripping her ass tightly. "Damn it, yes, yes... Y-YES!!!" Eliza screamed as her juices slowly oozed down your shaft. "I'm cumming!"

"Yeah? Haven't you done it right now?!" you asked demandingly. "N-No-- FUCK!" she squealed as you shot your load inside her womb. Eliza breathed heavily, barely holding onto you. "S-So hot..." she whispered.

"Phew, you're right," you say, "come here."

Eliza lays on your top, resting her head in the crook of your neck as you both were covered in tears, sweat, and cum. "That was amazing," she mumbled as you caressed her hair. "Hell freakin' yeah," you say. 

Soon you part from each other. Eliza quickly wore your shirt before giving you a sweet kiss. "You cooked something?" you ask after a few minutes of silence "Just some pancakes for us," she mumbled as she stood up.

"I love you." Eliza send you an air kiss as she left for the bathroom. You stayed in the room, a wide smile on your face as you eyed the ceiling.

Oh, Liza... I love you too, much, much more... 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱