Chapter 32

"Colby's taking his car" I say getting into my dads. "Hist follow him"

My dad nods backing out the driveway. He follows Colby to his house, as Colby only lived about 5 minutes away from me.

We parked at Colby's house. "I'm going to go help him." I say unbuckling myself. I get out the car shutting the door behind me.

I follow Colby into his house. "My dads at work. He finally got a job." Colby sighs. "Good. You deserve to have a good dad" I smile at him as he pulls a bag out of his closet.

"Yeah. That he'll never be" he throws some clothes into it. "No. Your poor baby." I laugh walking over to him. "You have 3 shirts and one pair of jeans. "Tell me. What's that gonna do?" I take the clothes out of his bag.

"Okay, this shirt and these jeans, tomorrow.do you mostly sleep shirtless?" I ask folding one outfit putting it into the bag.

"Well duh." He laughed. "Hey. Watch that attitude." I grab one shirt and a pair of shorts and joggers. "Pj pants, and a shirt just incase. Now another outfit for the next day." I say folding all of his clothes putting it neatly in his bag.

"Uhm thanks" he zipped the bag. "Of course" I smile he smiled back throwing the bag over one shoulder. "Let's go." We walk out his house.

He gets into my dads car. Me in the front him in the back.

"Y'all ready?" He asked. "Yes sir" I say to my dad.

He nods starting up the car. "It's a two hour drive so, get comfortable."

"Wait can I get in the back?" I ask before he started back out. I stepped out the car getting into the back with Colby.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hi" he whispered a little bit confused.

**

I wake up, my head was rested on Colby's lap. "Princess" he whispered as a piece of hair was tucked behind my ear.

"Hmm." I yawned sitting up. "We're here" I heard the car turn off. "I'm tired" I groan rubbing my eyes. "Want me to carry you?" Colby asked.

I declined but instead I felt my body being lifted. "I'll get the bags." I hear a voice which sounded like my dad. I relay couldn't tell as I was still half asleep. I didn't get much sleep the night before so I was quite tired.

I heard a ding and felt movement. I open my eyes to see I was in an elevator. I was in Colby's arms. My arm was wrapped over his shoulder and my head rested against him as he held my body in his arms.

The elevator door opened. I felt the movement of Colby as he walked. A door was opened the shut, I felt my body set in a bed, covers pulled over me.

"Thanks again for paying for the room." I hear the faint voice of Colby.

"No problem. You seem to make my daughter happy. Not seeing her in years and seeing her all grown up and happy with a guy like you, it's affects me somehow. Your a great guy." I hear my dad.

A door open the closes.

I sit up. "Colby?" I question. "Yes" he said in a soft spoken tone. I open my eyes to see Colby changing, well kinda.

He had no shirt and he was pulling off his pants. "Where are we?" I asked. Knowing we where in a hotel, but I was still a little tired.

"In a hotel." Colby chuckled. "Where's my dad?" I asked laying back down pulling the covers over my face.

"He's in his own room. He got us a separate one so we could have a little alone time." He explained walking into what I guess was the bathroom. The bathroom sink turned on.He came back out about a minute later.

I heard the steps stop, but Colby never laid in the bed. I sat up looking around seeing Colby on the couch.

"What are you doing on the couch?" I turn on the lamp.

"Sleeping" he said in a measly tone. "Well yeah, but why aren't you in the bed?" My voice rasped.

"Well I thought you wanted it to yourself." He explained. "We've slept together before." I pulled the blanket motioning for him the come lay.

"I figured you wanted to sleep by yourself." Colby stood up laying down in the bed. "No, I'd rather have you with me instead." I smiled scooting closer to Colby.

I wanted to throw in hints but not to big because it's no point in wasting my time. We are just fuck buddies.

"Damn didn't know you felt like that." He grabbed my waist pulling me close. "I don't. Just saying" I pulled my shorts off. Throwing them in the floor. I then pulled my shirt over my head, tossing them with my shorts.

I turned off the lamp and rested my body. I couldn't help but notice Colby staring at my tits. My face is right here. He looked up at me, I saw the slight bit of his face as the only light source was the muted tv.

He grabbed my leg putting it over his hip. I put my hand on the side of his neck. "Thanks for coming again I was kinda nervous to see my dad I mean it's been 3 years so. It was kinda scary." I whispered against his lips, as we were very close to each other.

Colby reached in pushing our lips together.

"I'll take that as I your welcome" I giggled a bit, parting from his lips. He pushed his lips back into mine this time slipping in his tongue. I decided to do the same as we made out. By this point. Colby had my leg oh him. I had my hand on the side of his face, and the other tangled in his hair.

One of Colby's hand was rubbing my thigh up and down while the other was on the back of my head. I pull away from the kiss. " Goodnight brock" I whispered. "Goodnight princess." He smiled.

I turned over as Colby spooned me pulling my body close to him. He wrap his arm around me making sure his hand wasn't rested on my boobs as I was only wearing underwear.
———————————————————————————
These next couple chapter are going to be kinda cheesy, so if you want sweet and couple like chapters then you'll enjoy them. Vote follow and comment. :) love you.