Chapter 5-Welcome to Heartland

Georgie and Dominic have finally arrived at Heartland and they are both so glad to be getting off the bus and start strecthing there legs. The pair of them began walking towards the house where the rest of the family are but as they do the wounded mare breaks free and charges at them like a bull ready to inflict harm. Amy and Ty chase after her with ropes and Georgie jumps out of way but Dominic Doesn't move, Instead he puts his hand out as the horse stops right in front of him suprising Amy,Ty and Georgie. "Woah, easy girl" Dominic says to the majestic mare. "How did you do that" Amy says as she slowly approaches the calm mare, "I don't know but for some reason she seems to trust me" Dominic replied causing Amy,Georgie and Ty to smile. They then argeed to do anything to get the mare back in the barn where she is safe. 

After they sorted out the horse Georgie gave Dominic a whole tour of heartland ranch by walking because Dominic knows nothing about riding a horse at all. "This is a amazing place I can't beileve you live here Georgie, it's amazing" Dominic said with such life , "I know thats how I felt when I first saw it all too" Georgie replied happliy. Their sightseeing tour came to a extremely quick end when Jack met the two by the training arena with a disappointed look upon his face. "Do you two know what time it is?" Jack asked the pair of them sternly expecting a really good answer. However the two 16 year olds were clueless as they got lost in the moment. Instead of yelling at them both Jack could see they were enjoying themselves but he was going to phone Hayley and let her know that Dominic is at Heartland safe otherwise she will worry for no reason. 

The clock struck eight at night and Hayley has no transport to pick up her son so Jack agreed he could stay at the ranch for one night only. It was time for dinner and Dominic got a proper introduction to the family he met louise Fleming Morris, Tim Fleming, Peter Morris, Katie Fleming Morris and Lisa Stillman. A smile formed on his face when he was introduced and Georgies friend, However Amy could kind of tell that there was something there but decided it was not her place to intervene with anything. After dinner was done Dominic helped Jack wash up the plates, "Jack I am truly sorry if I have offended you today" Dominic said as he scrubbed plates, "Don't be ridiculous you are a good kid as far as I see it you will always be welcome at Heartland, now finish up and I'll show you where you will be sleeping for the night" Jack said with honesty and good will in his heart. Once Jack had shown him where he was sleeping Dominic went to the toliet for the last time in the night and went to sleep.