The Shadow Queen's Little Fortune Butterfly

"Pina." The man in front of him smiled softly and his voice was low, "Is there time at noon?"

A vague invitation, even if it is heard by others, can be turned away for official business.

Jian Yixin thought playfully, her cheeks were pink, she glanced at Shen Yu, then lowered her head, and whispered: "Yes."

Shen Yu nodded, just about to say something, the deputy director called him over, Shen Yu Quickly said "See you in the old place", turned and left.

The sweet girl of system 09 sounded: "Emotional assistance is over, please prepare the host to receive basic information."

Jian Yixin sipped warm water to relieve the discomfort of just coming into this world.

After getting better, she didn't delay any longer, Jian Yixin stood up and found a free dressing room to receive information in accordance with the requirements of the system.

The male protagonist of this world is the president of the entertainment company Xing Yao, and the female protagonist is the actress Ye Zixuan of Xing Yao. Ye Zixuan attracted the attention of her own president, and after some lingering enthusiasm, the two of them got together.

It seems that everything is fine, but since the Bureau will send Jian Yixin to correct it, there must be something unreasonable in this world.

The unreasonable existence is Lin Qinglu.

Lin Qinglu debuted at a young age and won the highest honor in the film industry when she participated in the first film. She also won the Best Newcomer Award in China and the Best Actress in the International Laureate Award. After she debuted for two years and became a movie, the whole people are fanatical for her.

What's more rare is that this glory and brilliance are not short-lived. Relying on successive excellent works, Lin Qinglu stands at the top of the entertainment industry and has become a myth in the entertainment industry.

Lin Qinglu stood too high to make people feel jealous, so they could only look up. Her overall quality was assessed by Crossing Bureau, but she was just a cannon fodder in this world.

Therefore, it is Jian Yixin's task for Lin Qinglu to receive treatment that matches her overall quality.

Jian Yixin began to look at his identity information.

According to the system, she is a stand-in and can only be worn on the stand-in. This time she was dressed as a dance substitute for Song Pianzhen, performing a solo dance for Lin Qinglu in "Zhao Niang".

The crew only knew that Song Pianzhen was an excellent dancer, but she didn't know that she was born in a wealthy family, who had always been low-key, and came to the crew as a dancer in order to chase stars.

And her idol is Shen Yu, who plays the heroine of the movie, and at the same time, she is also the second gentleman who admires the heroine Ye Zixuan in this novel world.

In the plot, Song Pianzhen is very attentive to Shen Yu, but Shen Yu uses Song Pianzhen to give Lin Qinglu a heavy blow and show his favor to Ye Zixuan.

What the heavy blow was, I didn't elaborate on it here.

Jian Yixin was clear and looked at herself in the mirror.

Song Pianqiu was born in a top wealthy family. Needless to say, his appearance, elegant and noble temperament is the most rare. Because of receiving too much information in a short time, Jian Yixin's soul was under pressure and his face was pale, which made this beautiful face even more pitiful.

Jian Yixin is used to maintaining the perfect state at all times.

After receiving the original memory, she proficiently took out cosmetics to make-up, the techniques were so delicate that 09 looked stunned, and couldn't help asking: "...host, were you a beauty blogger before?"