The Princess's Little Wife

Feng Yuexian had made a temporary intention. She really didn't think about what the bet was.

    She pointed to the chess piece unconsciously, rubbed the side of the arc of the chess piece with her fingertips, and her eyes fell on Song Pianjiao's smooth forehead.

    Feng Yuexian thought of the golden tinsel that had fallen on her forehead.

    Song was lightly melt the plastic, uh, hanging Xiang Lu Ying Ying Peach -

    her not opening the eyes, throat, slightly hoarse voice:

    "will bet ......"

    "ah"?

    "Will bet, lost of the Imperial Household sent I’ve tried each of his new clothes one by one, and I’ve tried it both.”

    Feng Yuexian asked to add: “Yinxue urges me to try on summer clothes

    .

    Feng Yuexian does not value clothing and jewelry very much, but the bottom line is that, even if he doesn't bother to wear it, everything he wears is stunning.

    No matter how you dance, you can't urge the master to try on new clothes.

    It was Feng Yuexian who knew that this bet was nothing but a joke, so he made a joke-like bet, which was suitable for both sides.

    "Okay." Song Pian said, smiling.

    Feng Yuexian was about to say something more, when she used to drink the snow as a stopgap, she was holding a snail peony square tray with a Ru kiln dish on top, and her voice was crisp:

    "Master Wanfu."

    "The little kitchen did it before ." Dao butterfly face came out and won the prince’s reward, but it made them happy. Today, I presented the Dao Dim Sum again, this is to ask for reward.”

    There was only one sick master in the East Palace before, and he relied on light health in everything. Fengyue didn't stop coming for a while after Feng Yuexian came.

    After Feng Yuexian ate for a few days, she seemed to lose her appetite and ate less.

    After Song Pianzhen noticed it, he asked Xueqing to go to the small kitchen to inform him, and by the way, he found out a pastry called butterfly noodles from his memory to eat, and asked them to cook as they were.

    The butterfly noodles came up with a thin skin, and I don't know what vegetable juice to use. The butterfly wings have green patterns on them, which is very delicate. When floating in the steaming soup, it flaps its wings and flies like a butterfly.

    Feng Yuexian used two bowls on that day without missing half of the butterfly. Obviously, he liked it very much.

    Seeing that she liked it, Song Pianzhen gave the small kitchen a reward. I want to come to the small kitchen to estimate the owner's preferences, and I developed it with more care, and it is what I have today.

    "What is it?"

    Yinxue put the plate on the table. It was originally a crisp point, but it was also made into a butterfly shape, which is similar to the butterfly noodles.

    The crunchy bit is big in the palm of the hand, it is a layer of crispy, close to it, you can smell the faint milky fragrance.

    Song Pianzhen suddenly remembered that she had seen similar pastries in another world.

    There is one person who really likes to eat.

    Fans love to eat so clearly that fans know it clearly. The agent Luo Chun regards it as a big enemy, and other assistants help buy coffee every day, and the one that Liu Lele visits most is West Point House——