The Substitute's White Moonlight

After Jian Yixin entered the small world, he found himself on the first floor of a high-end office building.

    The windows are clear and clean, the people in suits and leather shoes, walking hurriedly and confidently, walking with the wind, look like an early morning on a working day rushing to clock in.

    But Jian Yixin only sat quietly.

    She looked at the computer in front of her, and her colleagues who were smiling warmly, found that she was a front desk.

    09 Xiaoxiao exclaimed: "Wow, the little girl at the front desk."

    This is the first time the host started with a three of hearts.

    Before Jian Yixin could reply, she was prompted by a colleague who bumped her elbow. She looked up and saw a woman who was particularly eye-catching.

    The reason why this woman is so eye-catching is that she has a good face, and she is dressed in a mink, with heavy makeup, and flamboyant.

    At this moment, the woman came pattering, 12cm high-heeled shoes flew up on the ground, holding her chest, cuddling the mink, and looking critically at Jian Yixin.

    Jian Yixin followed the two colleagues, showing a standard welcome smile.

    The woman flicked her finger on her elbow a few times, and smiled sarcastically:

    "Ms. Song is not very angry today."

    It seems that she is also called Song Pianzhen. What Jian Yixin noticed was this, and she maintained her kindness without losing her grace. Smile, looking at the woman.

    The woman frowned, scoffed, turned her head and left. She dismissed Song Pianju's Yazi and stepped on her high heels harder.

    Seeing her leaving, the colleague who hadn't paid any attention to Song Pianjuan was relieved, with a strange tone:

    "I told you not to provoke the eldest lady. You can see how many catties you are. It would be better if you do this early. It hurts us to deduct wages together."

    Another colleague who had just reminded Song Pianju said:

    "It's not Pianju's fault, Miss Xia is not doing this for President Xi."

    Song Pianzhen didn't say much, and when there were no people in the hall, she had a statistical table in her hand, and received the 09 data with one mind and two.

    This time her identity is Bai Yueguang's stand-in.

    Seeing this, Song Pianzhen basically concluded that he would come into contact with the identity of "President" again. Even if she does not read these online literature, she has heard a lot of dog blood.

    Sure enough, the Xi Heng she wanted to contact was the president.

    The last generation of the Xi family only had a daughter, Xi Wei, who hired Fu Siyuan, a golden phoenix flying out of the mountain, as his son-in-law.

    Xi Wei gave birth to two children to Fu Siyuan, a boy and a girl. The word "good" was put together, which was considered a happy family.

    However, Fu Siyuan had been honest for three to five years, and met Bai Yueguang, his first love in college. Because there is no right or wrong in love, and I am clearly the first, plus love can't help it, Fu Siyuan secretly and Bai Yueguang form a small family outside.

    Fu Siyuan was happy outside, and was doubly kind to Xi Wei due to his guilt when he went home. Xi Wei respected his privacy and had not investigated his love affairs outside.