The Little Master of the Puppet

Lingyun Sect was in the other courtyard of Tianfeng City. At this time, many disciples were gathered, standing on both sides, as if confronting each other.

"This is the same door, how can you replace them because of the injuries of Senior Sister Qu and Jiao?" The male Xiu named Lou Zhiming sternly criticized the fellows in front of him.

"Don't dare." The monk who was confronting him said solemnly, "We respect the two senior sisters very much, but the senior sisters are injured by the devil repair, and the demons are hard to get rid of for a while. Zong keeps the position of the leader."

"That's what we mean. Lingyun Zong has won the leader five times in a row. If he loses to other sects this time, wouldn't it be a joke." The female cultivator said unceremoniously.

The cause of this dispute was that the magic repair suddenly broke and wounded people that day. Qu Xirong and Jiao Xiao were the most injured, and now it is difficult to recover from the elixir alone. There are more than 20 core disciples sent by Lingyun Sect, and three candidates are prepared, just enough to top it.

But the difficulty lies in the identity of Qu Xirong. She is the daughter of the suzerain, and Jiao Xiao has come to befriend her again. The Jiao family can be called the first cronies of the suzerain, and the elder who led the team this time is the Jiao family. Both of them couldn't move for a while.

The disciples who were squeezed into candidates have no foundation in the sect, which can be compared to the line of the sect master.

"Okay." Jiao Yong, the leader of the team, appeared quickly. He glanced unhappily at the disciples who were clamoring to replace Jiao Xiao and Qu Xirong, and said with a hammer, "Forget about the rest, the wind will be there soon, Zhang Shuhuai , Yu Wei, you are leading the trouble and the other two captains. What are you going to do?"

"If you don't follow the rules of the sect, when you return to the sect, you will go to the penalty hall to receive the punishment."

"Elder Jiao is so powerful "Zhang Shuhuai didn't say anything, but Yu Wei sneered. She shook her folding fan more and more recklessly, her tone arrogantly, "If it's the little master, I will go back to the sect, and since I will return to my Jinyang Peak, I will find the ancestors to talk about the elder Jiao Jiao. I want to see the merits. It's me or you who should go to the penalty hall to receive the punishment."

Jiao Yong's expression changed.

In this team, Zhang Shuhuai had a profound skill and was the most convincing team leader. The second is this Yu Wei, a second-generation ancestor's wandering style, but no one dares to underestimate her, because she is the direct line of Jinyang Peak's direct line, and is the peak owner's favorite descendant.

Yu Wei closed the folding fan and pointed and pointed: "The candidate disciples are all good, you are not willing to let the person who should go up, this is

selfishness ." Zhang Shuhuai then said: "The reputation of the sect is important, please be the elder of the Lingyun Sect . Think more about it."

One bullied the others, and the other made sense with the facts. Jiao Yongli couldn't help but was choked severely and blushed.

Seeing that the situation was bad at first, Lou Zhiming wanted to jump out and was held on the spot by Yu Wei: "Don't lick it, if it weren't for Hang Yun and Xingshan half-dead, you wouldn't be able to do it for Qu Xirong. Tool people, count you cheap."

Lou Zhiming snapped up from the chair: " You-"

"Don't make a noise." A weak female voice came from outside the door, and everyone turned their heads to look over.