The Princess's Little Wife

"Your mission has been completed. You can stay in the current world for a week. After you leave, you cannot enter this world again. Are you sure you want to leave?"

"Yeah." Jian Yixin responded lightly.

"The passage has been opened for you."

In front of Jian Yixin, a white light spread out on the horizon, like a page of white paper with no margins, first spread out on the ground in front of her, and then lifted by an invisible hand. Lift up.

Jian Yixin's face was all white, more void than snow, glowing with a warm and greasy light.

She stood in front of the cross section of the whole world.

Behind him is Manxue, in front of him is the void.

"The host can directly enter and return to the field of the fast-crossing bureau." 09 prompts.

Jane paused, without turning his head, looking up at a certain point in the white light:

"09, Has the memory of the task object been cleared?"

09 stunned.

"Yes, please don't worry, host."

Jian Yixin nodded slightly, without saying anything, stepping into the white light.

Behind her, the snow was densely intertwined into a web, like uncountable white spots between the gray sky and the earth.

The soft white light can be said to actively melt Jian Yixin's figure into the top of her flying hair.

The moment Jian Yixin left, the world seemed to be pressed by the pause button.

Frozen clouds froze in the night sky, snowflakes no longer dance, neon lights forgot to flicker, and everything fell silent.

On the long street, Lin Qinglu stood there, in the vast world, his figure was extremely thin.

She seemed to see clearly the moment Jian Yixin left. Because of the dense snow, it seems that nothing can be seen clearly.

The snow that was about to kiss her lips stagnated in the air.

Lin Qinglu suddenly widened her eyes.

The next moment, all the parked white spots moved again.

They are no longer snow.

These dense white spots stretch out the figure and grow a strange outline. Lin Qinglu took a closer look, only to discover why they looked familiar.

It's a white butterfly.

It's as thin as paper cut, weightless, and lifeless, covered with snow-like ice and faint blue.

They squeezed and squeezed in the air, producing subtle, indescribable rubbing sounds, ethereal and void, as if they were just sounds that people imagined by themselves.

They flew everywhere, covering the sky and the earth.

Lin Qinglu looked up, with a long neck and an ice blue skirt like water.

She saw these elven creatures devour skyscrapers, invade the night, and melt all real ice and snow.

They are the snowflakes on the TV, covering up this picture called "The World" a little bit.

The world is like a colorful ice cream ball thrown into milk, melted by white.

But Lin Qinglu was in it, but her heart was as calm as a bystander.