The Little Master of the Puppet

Yu Yi nestled in Song Pianju's arms, Song Pianju's slightly rapid breathing was in her ears, and the satisfaction and comfort in her heart overflowed and spread endlessly.

    It reminded her of the sugar paintings her mother saw when she took herself to the mortal world. The syrup fell a little bit, and the air was full of sweet and greasy syrup.

    The tip of Yu Yi's nose moved, and she rubbed against Song Pianju's collar, separated only by a layer of red clothing from her tender skin, and she sniffed gently.

    Sweet.

    Extremely luxurious.

    Like a ripe spirit fruit, the thin skin is wrapped in plump flesh, which is eagerly awaiting people's teeth to sink in, and a thick juice bursts out between the lips and teeth.

    Sweet fragrance overflows.

    "Tang Miao, what happened? One by one."

    Song Pian awakened Yu Yi with a solemn question.

    Yu Yi returned to her senses, and found that her lips and teeth were only a tiny bit away from Song Pianju's neck.

    Song Pianju's skin is so white that she can even faintly see the red lines in the white jade, flowing through Song Pianju's internal organs, and hundreds of limbs.

    It was all her own blood, and Yu Yi's body trembled slightly.

    She had this feeling before. At the moment when she was dragged into Manzhidong Mansion by Xuanze Leopard, Song Pianzhen looked over, and the expression she showed was enough to show her feelings for herself.

    At that moment, every blood and flesh in Yu Yi's body was babbling, screaming, shouting, and cheering.

    It's excitement, extreme excitement.

    As it is now.

    "Yu Yi?"

    Yu Yi said that she hugged too tightly. Song Pianju had loosened her embrace, but she felt the girl in her arms tremble, and she couldn't help tightening the embrace again.

    "You have come out of the secret realm, I will accompany you, don't be afraid."

    Song Pianzhen's gentle words were in her ears, Yu Yi tilted her head in her arms, rubbed her temples, ears and temples, and her voice was low.

    "I'm not afraid, don't worry, Pianju."

    Song Pianju first took them back to Daiyuan Peak and let Yu Yi settle down in the cave.

    After three days away, Yu Yi should be tired.

    She put the quilt under her chin for Yu Yi, and watched Yu Yi lying there obediently, with only her little fluffy head exposed, she couldn't help but smile and straightened her hair.

    Where she went, Yu Yi's eyes looked over there, but she couldn't see, she looked smart and cute.

    Song     Pianyu smiled a little bit more, and when she saw that Yu Yi was about to find out, she quietly put it away, and then gently said:

    "

Get a good night's sleep?" Yu Yi rubbed her eyes, yawned, and nodded. She shrinks into the quilt and winks.

    "I want to eat when I wake up."

    "Okay." In the

    past few days, Yu Yi should have eaten the food in the storage bracelet, enough to fill her stomach, but the taste is inevitably bad, so Song Pianzhen can't do it.