Finale

Qing Lu has been smart since he was a child.

    She remembers that when she was seven, her parents hurried out and never came back. The food on the table was so cold that Qing Lu was really hungry. He ate the millet porridge with a spoon and climbed onto the living room sofa to sleep. There is a childcare robot in the room. She is not very scared, but feels too quiet. The house has never been so quiet.

    She slept in a daze, and got up quickly when she heard the door opening. The door opened in her expectant eyes, and the cold winter air, together with a few tall uncles and aunts, poured into her and her parents' forever warm little home.

    An aunt found her on the sofa and held her in tears involuntarily. Qing Lu didn't know the reason at the time, but later realized that this meant that the adults she was waiting for would not come back.

    According to the regulations, Qinglu was first sent to the social relief institute. At the registration desk higher than Qinglu, the staff of the relief institute took her small wrist and typed "Parents are dead, orphans, awaiting adoption" on the personal terminal. "" mark, touched her head with compassion and said:

    "Such a beautiful girl, she used to have a good family background, she was only a few years old, and she was... alas."

    Qing Lu seemed to realize something and squatted. When I came down and cried, my throat became hoarse, and my face was red from crying, which shocked the adults.

    The child cried vigorously, and Qing Lu was not persuaded by anyone until the end of the cry. After crying happily, Qing Lu never cried again, and even rarely talked to others.

    Life in the social assistance home is not sad, but it is not fun either. Adults often come here to look at the children in the almshouse as if they are choosing valuable products, or they like, or evaluate. When they see Qing Lu, they always brighten up. After talking to the people in the almshouse, they nodded in satisfaction and came. Go to Qing Lu and ask her if she wants to go home with them.

    President Qing Lu shook his head.

    After doing this several times, the children who were picked out of the hospice stopped talking to Qing Lu. Qing Lu is so pitiful that adults like it, and don't want this liking, and other people don't even have the opportunity to refuse, which makes them pitiful.

    When people came again, Qing Lu was squeezed out to the corner by the child intentionally or unconsciously. So Qing Lu listened to everyone’s laughter and stood in the shadow of the corner, looking up at the brilliant white light. Mottled shadows of trees swaying by the wind.

    After the spring passed, Zhang Ming, who broke into Qinglu's house that day and hugged Qinglu and wept, came to the social relief home and wanted to adopt Qinglu.

    Qing Lu recognized Zhang Ming. She opened her eyes and looked at Zhang Ming quietly. Zhang Ming's eyes were bright and full of truth. After Qing Lu was silent for a while, she nodded gently.

    Zhang Ming was very happy. He brought her husband next time and went to the Dean’s Office for consultation procedures.

    A kind social worker brought Qing Lu to the dean's office, and wanted Qing Lu to see more of the adopters in the future, so he could say a few more words. He led Qing Lu to the office door, and heard chaotic conversations from the unclosed door:

    "...what? Qing Lu's assets can only be used after 18 years old? I checked on Xingwang. Isn’t the law now stipulated to go with the guardian?"

    "Sir, generally speaking, the assets of the adoptee can be transferred by the guardian and used in the relevant parts of the adoptee, but the assets left by Qinglu’s parents are huge. There is another foundation that is managed by a dedicated person...because of this, Qinglu will be sent to the almshouse without relatives, instead of surrendering guardianship at will." The