The Princess's Little Wife

Shuntian Mansion and Dali Temple worked together to deal with the assassination case, and Shuntian Mansion surveyed the traces of the assassin in Beijing to find a hiding place.

    Dali Temple was in charge of interrogating the assassins, but one after another, several alive people died in prison one after another.

    The strangest thing about death was the dwarf. According to the interrogation, the dwarf was still laughing at Jingwei. In the blink of an eye, it foamed at the mouth, and died of breathlessness within two breaths.

    His eyes stared when the poison went viral, as if he hadn't expected that he would die.

    Therefore, Dali Temple determined that the poison on the dwarf was coaxed to drink, to prevent him from being caught and reveal the person behind it.

    As always, no conclusion could be drawn at the Dali Temple, and there were no clues in Shuntian Mansion. The assassination that caused the dragons to lose their heads and pour blood on the golden pond seemed to be as silent as the snow in the spring.

    Just as the summer heat came, the prince was exhausted and lingering on the couch.

    By coincidence, the emperor's spirits improved, and the emperor regained control of the court.

    After Jin Mingchi and his entourage, the Xi family members all resigned and tried to escape. But how easily the emperor’s wrath can be quelled?

    The first thing the emperor did in the upper dynasty was to kill officials related to the Xi family, to demote and degrade, and the crime involved the three clans.

    Moreover, the three generations of the Xi family were not allowed to enter official positions, and the foundation of the Xi family was lost, and there would be no official careers in the future.

    The emperor's methods suddenly became ruthless, and for a while, the uppermost people felt sad.

    In the East Palace, Song Pianju was exhausted, and after a midday nap, she was able to wake up.

    Before she got out of bed, the medicated diet to replenish her body came, and Xueqing feared that she would catch the wind after taking the medicinal diet, and then get sick again, persuading her to put on a coat and use it on the canopy bed first.

    Song Pianzhen didn't dare to challenge the bottom line of this body, and the bones were so tired that he responded.

    Feng Yuexian walked in and saw Song Pian lying on the bed eating.

    Song Pianjue rarely wears makeup on her face because she has to look and listen to the doctor in front of her.

    Feng Yuexian suddenly saw such a face, and his feet stagnated unnoticeably.

    With a small slap on her face and a little red nose, Song Pianju's snow-colored shirt is extremely thin, compliant and falling down her body, bulging under the cold jade-like collarbone.

    Trembling lightly, thin.

    Looking down, the moon white coat was shrouded in emptiness, the spring light gathered, and the remaining Chu waist, shy and timid, slipped into the piles of cyan brocade quilts, thinning a quilt, and becoming more pitiful.

    Feng Yuexian don't open her eyes, the tip of her tongue hiding in her red lips licked the roots of her teeth.

    "Yuexian, you are here." The person on the shelf bed held the jade bowl and greeted her with a smile.

    Feng Yuexian didn't move for a while, but couldn't meet the desire to be close to the other party in the end, and approached a little closer: