The Princess's Little Wife

"She is a leather monkey, little princess Wan Mo cares, if you are angry, let her apologize to you."

    Song Yingguang shook her head

    with a red finger print that was too shallow to see .

    Although she was young, she knew that this was a guest of the emperor's brother and sister-in-law.

    Seeing the stranger show her timidity, she subconsciously looked at the emperor's wife.

    "The princess's name is Yingguang." Feng Yuexian turned to Song Yingguang and said: "This is Princess Li, and Princess Chuning, named Song Ruyan-you call your cousin." It

    stands to reason that the king is the emperor's own hands and feet. , The daughters of the two should be called cousins. But Song Ruyan was unusual for the princess and had other secrets, so he walked away from Feng Yuexian's relationship and called his cousin.

    Ruyan...

    Song Yingguang seriously thought about which two words they were. The mother concubine asked her to recite, "The blue tree is like smoke covering the night wave"?

    It may be that her pensive expression is too eye-catching. Song Ruyan personally explained, raised her eyebrows, and proudly Yazi said:

    "It is like a wolf like a tiger, a smoke that is everywhere."

    "..." Princess Li's smile stiffened, almost not. Maintain.

    Song Yingguang had never heard the word behind, but she always felt that it was a wolf and a tiger, and it sounded weird.

    She seemed to understand, nodded, and became more obedient in front of the fierce anger:

    "I know, cousin."

    Song Ruyan nodded in satisfaction, and laughed again:

    "Cousin."

    Song Pianyu in the seat couldn't help but smile.

    Song Ruyan is full of vigor and love to laugh and noisy, it is really a very bright color.

    "Go and find the elder son and the second son, and see the princess." In the hall, Princess Li quietly glared Song Ruyan, and hurriedly ordered the mother to go to the garden to find her two sons.

    "No hurry, Yingguang has to stay here for half a day." Song Pian said lightly, "You haven't seen Yuexian for a long time, and Haosheng talks about it."

    She stood up: "How is Yingguang's big characters practiced? The emperor? Brother, help you to see." After

    saying that, she took Song Yingguang to the small study and intimately left the main hall to the cousins.

    Song Pianzhen invited Princess Jin Lingzhi to come to the palace this time. One of the reasons was to

    save Fengyuexian. Lingzhi couldn't feel relieved when he saw her like this.

    In addition, you can also take a look at the children of King Li before the banquet.

    The brothers of the emperor's generation survived not many, and besides him and King Chu, there were three other brothers.

    Those who can survive are either smart people who don't want to take the throne, such as Song Xian, the king of the Northwest.

    Or, they are stupid people who are not threatening and worthy of harm, such as Jin Wang Song An, and Song Ziyi's father, believe in Wang Song Zhe.