The Substitutes White Moonlight

The reason...

    Song Pianzhen has only two tasks this time: to make both the emotional line and the plot line reasonable.

    This is a very broad term. It does not indicate how long and what degree of "reasonability" to achieve. While giving Song Pianzhen considerable freedom, it also makes her not know when it is the end. Fumble on your own.

    After Song Pianzhen expelled Xi Henglian and his family from the Song family confession banquet, 09 told her that her task progress was immediately updated from 52% to 70%.

    Song Pianzhen analyzed, this confession banquet, the first thing is to let her return to the Song family is settled, which promotes the progress of the plot task.

    The second is to make the relationship between her and Xi Heng's two "original protagonists" clearer, split even more, and have a clearer emotional line.

    Song Pianzhen also guessed that the confession banquet must have been a big blow to Xi Heng, and perhaps a major change in the protagonist's mentality would also promote the task.

    Based on this change, Song Pianzhen can deduce that if the task is to be completed as soon as possible, the key lies in Xi Heng.

    Now, it's only 30% to the end.

    Not to mention, this also includes the stable state that can turn on the efficiency mode. Song Pianzhen has not forgotten that she was forced to turn on the efficiency mode in the last world, and was directly forced to quit by the fast-crossing bureau.

    If Xi Heng is resolved quickly and the dust settles down, Song Pianzhen is almost certain that the world will reach a stable state.

    At that time, it is bound to be separated from Qinglu again.

    At this moment, Nie Lingbo was looking at Song Pianzhen, waiting for her answer with a smile. It seemed very harmless, but he never looked away from Song Pianzhen.

    Xi Zihua also looked at Song Pianzhen, with excitement and surprise in his expression.

    In Song Pianzhen's mind, 09 was talking:

    "According to the results of the analysis, it is recommended that you choose to complete the task as soon as possible, which is more conducive to the improvement of the score."

    Song Pianzhen was still a little vacillating at first, and after this sentence of 09, he completely decided a path.

    "I prefer to let Xi Heng learn a lesson slowly." Song Pian said, speaking with 09 with a smile as always, but Gu Jing's eyes were not waved.

    09 has always been quiet and well-behaved. Although he has an extremely agile image and personality, he never talks much in a small world, let alone make suggestions for tasks.

    09 represents the fast pass, Song Pianzhen has never forgotten.

    The time she was able to stay in the fast-tracking bureau was too short, and she didn't even have the opportunity to learn more about it.

    Song Pianju’s lost memories and the past, the abnormalities that occurred in the small world, the disagreements resulting from the aggregation of information, and everything that made Song Pianju’s heart stunned, even the existence of Qinglu, a new human, is always reminded. Song Pianzhen, all this is not that simple.

    They are like white to transparent, needle-thin spider silks, sticking together in the small world, eagerly waiting for Song Pianyu to follow the clues and retrieve everything she has forgotten.