The Substitutes White Moonlight

Butterfly brooch.

    The wings of the butterfly are two orange-pink paparachas, which seem to be full of gentle sunset, full of unique tenderness and moving.

    Outside the two paparachas polished into a droplet shape, two larger butterfly wings are surrounded by crystal diamonds. The hollow design makes the butterfly lighter and more graceful.

    It is so bright and gentle, falling in Song Pianju's eyes, but like a hard stone slamming into the lake, instantly disturbing all minds.

    "Miss?" the stylist called.

    Song Pianzhen calmed down. She stretched out her hand slowly and took the butterfly brooch in her hand, turning it over and over, watching carefully.

    "Does Miss like it? Do you want to use it tonight?"

    "Well, very beautiful." Song Pianyu said softly.

    "The jewelry is going to be remade. I'll pick some suitable ones and show them to you." After the

    stylist left, Song Pianzhen held the butterfly brooch in her palm and felt the edges and corners of it. She immediately asked 09, voice With a sense of urgency:

    "How do you explain this brooch?"

    "Or, is it my brooch?"

    09 seems to be pulling one's own hair, a group at a loss: "Scan and detect, it is the first world Lin Qing The brooch that Lu Lu gave the host...the data is exactly the same."     Before

    Song Pianyu could speak, 09 wailed herself:

"But it's impossible. That brooch is in the fast-traveling game space, even if the fast-traveling game suddenly decides, it’s necessary. Treat it as a bug collection and clean up, and it shouldn't be here either." The

    sound of 09 is full of "I can't figure it out", which is really true.

    Song Pian twisted the butterfly wing of the brooch, grinding the warm gem with his warm finger pads.

    After they returned to the system space from the ancient copy, 09 scanned the brooch's data to the superior department, and the brooch was also placed at the system space home by the way, and no copy was brought into it.

    Song Pianzhen also bought an exquisite jewelry box and placed it properly, so I remember it very clearly.

    But now it appeared again, and it was sent to Song Pianzhen by Nie Lingbo.

    The fast-crossing game surpasses the small world, and the working system 09, which represents the fast-crossing game, cannot explain this phenomenon.

    Is the identity function of the Quick Crossing Bureau really as described in 09?

    Is the objective existence that I understand really objective existence?

    Is her amnesia really amnesia?

    With her slender neck hanging down, Song Pianqi put the brooch on the dress properly.

    "Maybe it's just another bug." She said to 09, carelessly.

    When Xi Zihua returned to the front banquet hall, the little sisters who came out immediately gathered around her, chattering, and each sentence had a "Song Pianzhen/Miss Song" in it, making Xi Zihua dizzy from the noise.

    She went over casually, looking for Nie Lingbo everywhere.

    It stands to reason that Sister Ling Bo is a focal point no matter where she goes. There are always people around who want to talk to her. You can find it wherever there are many people, but why can't you find it tonight?