𝕸𝖆𝖝/𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖊𝖑. 𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝖒𝖆𝖝 2

Max flinches, a cold jell rubbed over his stomach. Daniel clutching his hand as they are seated in the doctors office for his first check-up. It had been a couple of days since Max had found out that he was pregnant with Daniel's child. Max had asked Daniel if they could travel to his mother, Max really wanted to tell his family in person.

Daniel had agreed and here they are, sitting in the doctors office after their flight to Belgium. Max wanted to surprise his mother with ultrasounds, showing his mother the picture and to tell her that she was going to be a grandmother again. he couldn't be more happy about the fact that he is pregnant, in a little over eight months he is going to be able to hold the bundle of joy that is growing in his stomach.

When Max was little he thought the way his father raised him, was the right way to raise a kid. but the older Max got, the more he realised his father was abusive and that this was no way to raise a kid. Max made a promise with himself, that he would never turn out like his father. He wants to raise his kid with love and support his child would need.

Max would lay in his bed, rubbing his stomach when he was younger, thinking that one day there would grow a baby in him. he had smiled back then, thinking about how much he would shower them in love.

Max had planned everything that night, from learning his kid to crawl, teaching his kid to say papa, to learning his kid walking, make lovely memories. He wanted everything for his kid, take his kid on holidays to amazing places and give his kids everything their hearts wish for. Max wants to be the best parent to his kids.

"Max?" Daniel snaps the dutchman out of his train of thoughts.

"sorry." He mumbles, Daniel kisses the hand he is holding, smiling.

Max looks at the doctor, having been too caught up in his own thoughts that he didn't noticed that the doctor is pointing a finger to a small dot on the screen. Max gets the feeling that that has to be his baby.

"here we have your baby." She points out. "you want to hear it's heart beat?"

"of course!" Daniel beams.

The doctor nods her head and turns on the sound, rapid beating fills the room. Daniel squeezes the hand of Max, smiling at the thought of having his kid in his arms. Max frowns, is it normal for a heart to beat so quickly, he knows what his heart beat had been like when he had panic attacks but this was about twice as quick.

"is it suppose to be this fast?" Max voiced his concerns.

"uhm...no, a normal baby heart beat it between 120 to 160 beats a minute." She said, looking back at the screen.

She moves the device on Max's stomach further, looking all over his whomp to see if something is wrong. The couple look at each other for a moment and Max bites his lip in a nervous attempt to calm himself down. A dot appears on the monitor, the doctor moves the device a little and the other dot appears on the screen too.

"well, congrats! You're having twins." The doctor announces.

Max gasps, their having twins! The doctor discusses a few things and schedules the next appointment for them and gives max a list of things he should avoid eating and drinking. They get a couple of copies of their ultrasound before they're of to see max's mother. Max had avoided his father like the plaque the last couple of days, not wanting to hear the endless yelling at him for how he ruined his racing career.

Max still can't wrap his mind around the fact that he's three months pregnant, how no one had noticed was still a mystery to him. his mother had only pointed out to max that he was getting a little bit fatter around his stomach and skinnier at every other given aspect of his body. His hands shaking as he looks at the floor of the car.