𝕸𝖆𝖝/𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖊𝖑/𝕷𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔: 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗.

Lando Norris/Max Verstappen/Daniel Ricciardo.

Alpha/beta/omega dynamics.

He couldn't believe his eyes, he just couldn't believe what he is seeing with his own eyes. This couldn't happen to him, it just couldn't. Not now or in the near future. This can't be his reality. It just can't. He puts it down on the marble counter, shaking his head. Why did this have to happen to him?

Releasing a shaky breath, he feels tears spring in his eyes. Of course this had to happen to him. if anything, he would be that person on track that it would happen to. Out of all the people in the world, he had to be a bit 'special'. He doesn't think this makes him special or anything, if only it makes him feel more likely to be cursed because of it.

It was only one night, only one! It makes him only more angry at the fact that he wasn't careful enough with this. He knew the consequences of his 'special thing' and what would happen if he wasn't careful enough.

But still it had never crossed his mind that it would actually happen from just one night. He knew that something was wrong with his since that night and his mom and sisters had obviously noticed it too. Not that they had an idea of what it could be but they knew something was different about him since that night.

His sisters had said that it had to be about the fact that he had gotten some. That he was no longer the only virgin in their family anymore, which his siblings had teased him endlessly about. And that one time he had let himself be so intimate with two people he has been in love with for years now, had it happen to him.

His back against the wall, he slides down. Heart racing in his chest, what is he going to do? He is alone, an omega and now that too! Tears roll down his cheeks in rivers, his life is gonna be over. He is a one in a hundred million that is the way that he is and he should be happy that he is so super special but he can't.

He can't be happy about that, he has always looked at it from day one with hate and it always had made him feel so sad and angry over the fact that of course out of every male omega in the world, it had to be him.

A sob leaves his lips, filling up the silent room.

This had to be the most difficult day in his life, he had to choose now. because no driver that would be like him would ever get their seat back. Never has there been a racing driver that got their seat back after something like this. He was going to lose everything now, everything!

Another sob leaves his lips, he should have known that it was only a one night stand with those two. He should have known, he can't believe still that they hadn't said anything to him about that after. He gets it, they are mated and he was just a play thing for them that night. He should have known that they wouldn't want another person in their perfect little life.

They don't need a needy omega in their relationship, most definitely not him and his dumb ass being stupid like always. He pulls his knees to his chest and starts crying louder and more uncontrollably into his hands. Wat is he going to do? Tell his boss? No because he would kick him out of the team before he could say accident.

His trainer would be understanding, he has to be but then again. he had pressured him not to do anything dumb like this. He told him to use those heavy suppressants and shit like that, as sick as it would make him the entire day. It would always be better then getting in the situation that he is in right now.

He could tell his mother but he knows that she would be scolding him for letting this happen. She had always made sure he had every one of those suppressants in his bag. His entire teenage years she had almost forced those things down his throat in case he would get all funny business with a guy.