𝕻𝖎𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖊/𝕷𝖊𝖜𝖎𝖘.

Pierre Gasly/Lewis Hamilton.

Pierre had always, since the day Lewis made his debut in formula one, a crush on the said person. In the frenchman's eyes the brit was perfect and couldn't do anything wrong. He had always wanted to be with the brit.

But once red bull found out that he is in love with a Mercedes driver, was something red bull wasn't happy with. Well happy would be an understatement of the year. If he ever went public about his relationship with Lewis. He would get an earful of yelling from dr. Helmut Marko.

So Lewis and Pierre were dating in secret, from the team, the other drivers, from everyone but their family. Not that either one of them minded, the only driver that knew he was dating Lewis apart from Charles because he is family to Pierre was Max.

Max was very respectful about the relationship, he even went big brother style on Lewis. The funny thing about that was Max is younger then Pierre and he needed to tell Lewis that he would break every bone in the brit's body if he ever hurt Pierre.

Max was always very protective of his friends and Lewis had promised the dutchman that he would look after the frenchman. Never hurting him ever in his life. Max had been pleased with that and never really paid attention to it after that.

Pierre had been very displeased with how the championship was coming along between max and Lewis. The brit and the dutchman didn't even look each other anymore. Pierre has glared at the dutchman ever since he got in the lead of the championship.

Max had noticed the change in Pierre and decided to ignore the frenchman. Just go and focus on the races ahead and everything that came with it. So max went on and the friendship between him and Pierre disappeared.

There was a very thick and unpleasant aura in the air when the red bull and alpha tauri drivers had to do a video together in the week of the Austrian Grand Prix. Max and Pierre didn't interact with each other and it turned into a real rivalry in the video.

Yuki and Checo were confused by it and Max was very happy to talk to Checo and Yuki. Teasing the Japanese. Who could laugh about the prank of the truck keys. Pierre on the other hand didn't, he rolled his eyes and held up his middle finger.

Not because he liked the prank more of a fuck you max! The entire video the two second drivers got very hateful vibes from pierre. In the frenchman's eyes it was all so unfair to Lewis.

In Silverstone, Pierre was shocked about the crash between Max and Lewis but he blamed it on Max. The Alpha Tauri team wasn't really happy about Pierre blaming max for the crash and saying that he basically deserved it for taking the lead from Lewis.

Dr. Helmut Marko gave Pierre a warning about the comment. He told the frenchman that Max wasn't wrong and Lewis should shame himself for driving like that. That he could have killed max.

It continues with the hate between max and Lewis and Pierre. Pierre would always reason that max made all the mistakes and Lewis couldn't do anything wrong.

Charles worries about his friend, who was nice to him but didn't really had time for him anymore. But Charles didn't like the hate he was giving max only because he was leading the championship.

In Monza it was indeed Max's fault and the dutchman honestly admitted that to the press. But with the reasoning that he wasn't left any space. But overall he did say it was his fault.

Lewis was just angry that max crashed him out. But he didn't comment on anything and kind of told the press that it was true, he didn't leave the dutchman any space. So that was that for the two championship leaders.