𝕸𝖆𝖝/𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖈𝖔: 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙.

Checo Perez/Max Verstappen.

Alpha/beta/omega dynamics.

Max has always been this stereotypical alpha, big, tall and strong. This tough exterior, Max is this strong guy that could snap you in two if he got the change. His tough alpha side makes him seem like he is a really aggressive side and an overall asshole. That's Max, the typical asshole.

Max had been taught by his father to be this hard, cold and unforgiving racing driver that he is today. The only thing that his father never got to get out of Max was the honesty that the boy has. It doesn't work in his favour, it never has worked in his favour. People would scold the dutchman for being such an honest asshole and that he has no filter.

Max has been taught by his mother to be nice to people, he listens to her...rarely...and maybe he only is nice to the people he holds the closest. There aren't many thing that he holds really dear to him but the people who are get to see the real Max Verstappen.

The real Max Verstappen is the man that is very nice to people and doesn't bad mouth you, he doesn't have one hateful bone in his body when it comes to the people he loves. He is very gently with children in his family or when they are the kids of people in his inner circle.

Checo shakes his head as he watches his team mate/mate. The dutchman is playing with their little five years old son in their backyard. The dutchman has been with the Mexican since 2015. Not longer after they got mated with each other, but they were quick to find out that Checo had gotten pregnant by Max.

Most people would have thought that Ma x would refuse to be a father at the age of eighteen but here he is. Twenty three years old right now with his five years old son. Being super happy about the fact that he has a son and from the moment he had found out about that fact. He couldn't help but call everyone up and telling them that he was going to be a father soon.

Max despite being this tough and cold guy, he is a really good and gentle father. He has been there for their son Sergio junior more then his own father has been there for him. he has always wanted to be a good father for his son that his father never had been to him. he got him toys and only ever let the boy do the things he wanted. He never forced his son to like anything he never did.

Checo had been super happy with Max being there the way he was, sometimes Max acted more like a brother to their son then a father but what do you expect from an man that had barely even left his teenage years and was just only three weeks eighteen when he found out that he was going to be a dad.

He gives their little daughter a bottle while he watches on Max throwing their son in the pool before jumping after him. Checo laughs, sitting in one of the lounge chairs that Max had put down and put an parasol over. Checo never really had to ask about many things that he could need. Max would provide him it out of love.

Max and Checo have got so many years to go. But first Max and Checo have to go back to racing in 2021 before they can think about more then just racing. Checo is happy that they are together and that they got all this time in front of them to grow their family have more time to spent it together.

Max is like the typical alpha, strong, tough, tall and stubborn. But there is only one thing that every alpha does, listen to their omega mates. There is not a single alpha who doesn't listen to their omega mate. So that is why Checo is the boss in the house but Max is the protector in the house.