𝕬 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖗 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖒.

Christian was talking to Toto Wolff and Mattia Binotto about how the race had gone a hour prior. How max had won it yet again with Charles in second and George somehow getting it in third place with Lewis still struggling with the car.

"This was an uneventful race." Toto complained. "I mean Lewis was 13th and luckily we had george on 3rd which made it easy but still, this raced sucked."

"How can you complain about the race so much? George got a podium in that car. Besides, Lewis might need a bit of time to get used to the car. He has driven the same car for years." Christian tries to reason with the Mercedes team boss.

In some way Toto knows that Christian is right, Lewis had driven for the same team for years and car so these regulations needed some time before he was used to them. Being the great boyfriend that Christian is, he knows the man is right.

"I guess your right." Toto says giving Christian a smile.

"But max is just in another level, how he manages that is beyond me." Mattia says, changing somewhat the topic.

Christian nods his head, max is in another level. He knows that when max is in that car, he will not bend for anyone. Not give away anything, if they wanna pass him. They will have to make it work and do it for themselves because max won't get out of the way nor will he give up a position easily. He makes you work for it.

"He's calm and collected in the car. GP and him have entire conversations in that car, how he does that is beyond me at this point but it works for him. I gue-..." christian speaks to the two before he stops talking as something is pulling on his jeans.

Christian looks down to see a small toddler which has to be around a year old. Blue overalls with a white hoodie, Christian can make out the logo of the sweater that max wore this morning. A tiny cap with the number one on it.

"Papa? Hewp." The boy says poorly.

Christian feels his heart race in his chest. He doesn't have any sons, not biological at least. Well that he knows off. He has two adopted daughters with Toto but they are in their teens. The only kid that is a boy that he considers his son is Max.

Christian takes another look at the boy, the icy blue eyes brim with fear and tears in his eyes. A soft, round and chubby face. Very small and innocent. His eyes widen.

"Max?" Christian says before the boy starts to nod his head.

Christian quickly picks up Max from the ground. The baby cuddling in his arms while pointing to the drivers trailer. A place where all the drivers can go to be together or do something apart. It has one big lounge in it that most of the times all the younger drivers stay in to watch movies.

"Hewp." Max says in his baby voice.

Christian doesn't understand what Max means with help but he goes into the driver's trailer anyway. Following Max's directions towards the movie lounge. Toto and Mattia follow the red bull team boss. Toto and Mattia can see the baby pointing out directions but still snuggling in Christian's arms.

Christian opens to door of the lounge, stopping in his track as he sees eight more babies. His heart drops to the ground. All of them seem to look like their older driver counterparts. Pierre and Yuki both wearing beige alpha Tauri sweaters. While Charles is dressed in black jeans and a red shirt.

Lando is wearing a bright neon yellow sweater with the quadrant logo on it. Carlos has a red knitted sweater with a yellow line, Mick is wearing a white sweater with the haas logo on it. Alex is wearing a blue sweater with a couple of cats, the same sweater as he came to the track in. George in a little blue and white vertical striped button up blouse. All of them wearing blue jeans.