𝕸𝖆𝖝/𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖐 𝕸𝖆𝖝 3

It was by now October and max was only a week away of giving birth to his two little peanuts. Max travelled with Daniel everywhere the race was, the last grand prix he had gone to was the turkey grand prix. He was by now too pregnant to go to ASU, Daniel would be home by the time the peanuts were coming or that was what they were both hoping for.

Once their fans had found out that max was pregnant, they had been asking for posts of the gender reveal and baby shower. Max went crazy about it and deinstalled all his socials to keep him sane as he wasn't going to do those lame trendy things. He didn't want to know what his peanuts were until they were born. He's still very Dutch and those people hold a little gathering a few days after the baby was born.

Max was patiently waiting for his mate to come home after a busy race week. Daniel had told Max that he would be home somewhere around eight in the morning and that was how early Max had gotten up to greet his mate.

Sitting in front of the television, he was watching game of thrones for the sixth time in a month. He had nothing to do when dan wasn't home, his trainer would always keep him company after ten in the morning, which is the normal time Max would wake up.

His mother had told him that everything would be alright and that she was only a few hours away from him if he really needed her. she had come by at the mark of his eighth month to pack his hospital bag and all the other things he would need. She had left back home as his trainer was there with him.

Max was slowly dozing off on the couch as he was still waiting for the love of his life to come home. Smiling as he falls asleep with a really nice dream of bringing his peanuts to track while he and Dan were going racing. Their trainers looking after them as they play with them and let them sit in their cars.

Dan shakes a passed out Max awake from his nice slumber, smiling how the dutchman looks disoriented for a moment. Before he pulls a tired Aussie towards him and kissing excitedly his lips.

"hey..." Max whispers to his loved one.

"hey Maxie!" Dan whispers.

Daniel pulls Max from the couch and helps his pregnant mate over to their bedroom, finding a perfectly laid out nest in front of him. like Max knew that Dan wanted to nest and cuddle with his mate. He helps Max in bed and follows him soon after, having stripped from his clothes. Max is passed out before Daniel is in bed and lets Max snuggle into him.

--------

Max shoots awake, a sharp pain shoots through his lower belly. The sensation to pee is huge, climbing silently out of bed, he takes a few steps only to feel that his bladder has failed him, he curses and turns to look on the floor. A huge puddle is surrounding his feet.

"dan!" max whisper shouts for Daniel.

Who slowly groans awake, he shoots up as he feel terror taking over his body. Was Max puking his guts out in the toilet again. he turns to the bathroom door, but he finds Max standing in the middle of the room. Dan turns on the light, seeing the puddle on the floor, he smiles sadly at his partner as this had been happening a lot the last couple of days.

Those two little monster that are in Max's stomach had been troubling Max's sleeping schedule and made him pee his pants too much for the Aussie's liking. Not that he minded that it happened, he just felt bad for Max.

Max groans again, this time it hurt a lot more. His eyes widen as he realizes what's happening. His mother had told him that going into labour is the worst pain you can ever have. He looks with panic at his partner, it was the middle of the night and Max could barely stand so much was this hurting.