2. First encounter

________________________________

NO ONE POV

《3 years ago》

"Please sir, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Please I didn't mean to betray you. Please spare my life s-"

A dark chuckle interrupted the man's non stop begging. Not just the crying man, even the other mafia members got chills when they heard that.

"Don't you know that I don't forgive traitors. Take him to our basement and treat him good." The mafia boss said to his minions.

They were at an abandoned building, where the traitor was hiding. But who can hide from the almighty Kim taehyung. Absolutely no one.

Kim taehyung was the most feared person in the country. And because of that reason, people rarely betrayed him. Everyone knew how heartless he was. So no one dared to go against him.

But once in a while, a brainless idiot thinks they can fool the king of underworld. And their series never ended with a happy ending.

"Boss!"

"Yeah?"

"There's someone!!" One of the men said pointing at a direction.

Taehyung looked at where his gang member showed. Just like he said, there was a boy looking at them, with big bambi eyes filled with .................... excitement? Happiness? Joy????

Taehyung couldn't see his face because the boy was standing in the dark. There was only one light in the building, that was next to him. So he couldn't see the boy. But he could clearly see how his eyes reflected the moonlight.

"What are you doing there boy?" Taehyung asked making his voice more deeper than usual. He was annoyed. He had a witness and now he had to take care of it too.

"Jimin, bring him here." Taehyung ordered.

But before Jimin even go near him, the boy rushed towards taehyung, bouncing on his steps.

"Woahhhh are you really a mafia? Like a real real mafia? Like in the movies?" He asked with his eyes shinning like some anime girl.

Taehyung would be lying if he said he didn't get attracted to the boy. In his defence, anyone would have gotton attracted to the boy's beauty. He was so freaking pretty and gorgeous. He looked like the definition of perfection.

 He looked like the definition of perfection